The Precious Sister of the Villainous Grand Duke - Ch. 21

hohoh so now we gonna see her have a do or die moment. i love that the grandfather has been introduced as someone with a well of information for anisa (? ngl forgot MC's name).

thank you for the update y'all!!

wwwwwwwwwhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat
can someone explain the novels original plot and how mc is apart of it im very confused. idc if its considered a spoiler so worry not

@bunny-k1m
It's not a spoiler! it's briefly mentioned in the manwha but from what I gathered the original character was the ML adopted sister (thou he doesn't know she's adopted). And because she has the powers to the goddess to manipulate aura, he enslaves her for her ability and maybe eventually kills her? (I don't remember for sure)

Not a spoiler! Just what I gathered so far from the story!

Dex-chan lover
@bunny-k1m : iirc, the bit mentioned in this is that (not really a spoiler since it's already told in the story)

She's a Euclid child who had the Eredia ability instead of the Light ability Euclid use, so she was seen as worthless.
Then Dietrich's mother kidnapped her, and later on died protecting her from the assassin sent to kill off Anisa.
Since Dietrich's mom was pregnant at the same, people just kinda assume Anisa is the real daughter and raised her as Lagrange.

In the OG plot, Anisa would be revealed to be a Euclid by her real brother (the novel's male lead) and used to seal off Dietrich.

Users who are viewing this thread