The Precious Sister of the Villainous Grand Duke - Ch. 4

Fk off you trash adult! 😆🤣

Oh my... That buried kid is also cute.

Thanks for the chapter

Ppya! 😍

And I don't know why BCK is blaming instagrammers or whatever when they post everything boldly on Mangadex. A simple google search will tell the authors where to find your stuff, so why are you surprised when you get a takedown request?

@AnimefangirlX because authors generally don't frequent mangadex and they also don't keep looking for pirated stuff all the time. But they do use instagram and such things, so they can stumble upon unofficial translations which will lead to takedowns and we will be the ones without shit to read.

Group Leader
.....let's just hope she grows up quickly
it is very awkward thinking about a baby x a child

@AnimefangirlX
And I don't know why BCK is blaming instagrammers or whatever when they post everything boldly on Mangadex. A simple google search will tell the authors where to find your stuff, so why are you surprised when you get a takedown request?

:) then don't be surprised if we get caught and must stop translations? we post on mangadex so we can share our translations with readers. we could always just close it off to only staff exclusive, since we gain nothing from sharing the translations at the risk of being attacked by the author and some readers alike.
we don't even make money off of this and the staff spends hours and hours everyday. it's all voluntary. the least "reposter" readers can do for us is to keep social media exposure of our translations to a minimum. authors are people too, they spend their time on social media such as Twitter, Instagram, Tiktok... they do stumble over the translations through those means.

"A simple google search" Most authors don't know English and navigating sites with a foreign language is hard- that's where social media comes into play.
If you have an issue with that, the same "Don't Repost" message every other group uses, I'd much rather you dont read anything we release.

@osqmu I hope so as well. From looking at the raws, she’s about toddler age in chapter 20. Hopefully there’s a bugger time skip soon.

i really hope he's not the ml, like let's forget that biological/non-biological sister stuff, but he's literally raising her like his child it'd be so weird for him to fall in love with her

edit: the point here is he sees her growing up from being newborn child, she's supposed to be his sister. if you foster any feelings it'd be familial love yk?

Lmaooo this chapter cracked me up😂 “what are you saying? Speak like a person.” “Food-shuttle” 😂😂😂 thank you for translating ❤️

Users who are viewing this thread