The Precious Sister of the Villainous Grand Duke - Ch. 4

Double-page supporter
I don't understand how the succession line works. Are any adults involved in the killing or just the kids what

dammit shes a damsel in distress i was hoping that she would learn how to protect herself especially since she's older then a baby so she should know the unfavorable situation she's in yet she wants to rely on someone to much like u need to learn how to protect urself else ur just a burden. he's not gonna be able to come to ur call every time.for someone who's older she should understand this very well .in the original world people don't usually protect eachother and ur mostly on ur own for the most part so i don't get why she doesn't try to figure a way to make her self strong to protect herself ,that's not saying now been when she's able to do things on her own she should learn else i hope she dies cause that's just wishful thinking.

he's there bc he lost the game duh lol
@Junohuju , I don't get what you're saying?? she isn't even two years old, do you except her to wield a knife and have magical powers to protect herself? she can't even walk upright

How are people saying a 6 year old is raising a new born like his child? He's protecting her and that's it. Hell, he's not even there protecting her all the time. Also, are people really complaining because that said newborn can't magically protect herself? Which newborn y'all know that can do that. What real world are y'all talking about? Cause the one I'm in requires an ADULT to do the protecting. Not a child.

Thanks For Your Hard Work!!!! ♡♡♡ Can't Wait For More!!!! ♡♡♡ And Stay Safe!!!!

everyone wanting the baby to protect herself. Yall must've lost all rationality and brain cells, thinking a baby can protect herself ... the only thing she can do is reading aura or purify lmao.

Users who are viewing this thread