The Precious Sister of the Villainous Grand Duke (PROMO)

oh i wish this had a couple more chapters so we could see a bit more, uggggh i don't wanna read a novel not when i know how pretty they can look in manga form!

I want a manhwa sooo fucking bad, Jesus I’m about to read the novel bc the the promo was soo good I wanna read it

Why the hell anyone isn’t picking this series up already . I mean come on some stupid manhwa or manhua's are being uploaded Needlessly... And this is a gem.. With such rare story...not to mention the picture quality is awesome... Also the villain is hot and the girl is...who cares even it’s a sibling comlex...i wanna see it. Please please some one pick up this series akeady.... Please please please

IT'S HAPPENING
IT WILL BECOME A MANHWA (from what I've heard from a friend)

No set date yet tho

I generally dislike reading novels but this really interested me, would any one mind telling me where to read this novel? don't mind my grammar.

@words
Sorry for the late reply, but I don't really wanna see ACTUAL incest lol. Not really my cup of tea, but I'm down for, what's the word🤔, fantasy(?) Illusion(?) of "incest". Meaning like... when there's people addressing eachother as 'brother' or 'sister'/ claim to be relatives, but they aren't actually blood related.

SOMEONE PLEASE PICK UP THIS MANHWA. IT WILL COME OUT ON FEB 6 2021. WHICH IS TOMORROW. PRETTY PLEASEEEEEE 😭😭💙

Guys, it's NOW released in Kakaopage TODAY! It was supposed to be Feb. 6 but I think they changed it. Check it out~😳💓

I'M SO HAPPY IT ADAPTED, BUT IS THE FAKE BROTHER THE ML, I MEAN THER NO PROBLEM SINCE THEY ARE NOT RELATED. BUT DON'T PEOPLE KNOW FL AS THE CHILD OF THE FAMILY!?

rattle with built in knife: *exists*
me:
4z1h8a.jpg

@zaffer its being translated. tho if uve been following it thoroughly u already know that

Users who are viewing this thread