The Precious Sister of the Villainous Grand Duke

@alakay... That happens when u are adopted into a functioning loving family the guy doesn't s even have a clue what family is I mean he kills his real brothers often so the consept of it is already non existing to him, he probably doesn't even see her as a sister and that is a flaw in his character caused by his upbringing , her on the other hand definitely does not see him as a brother cause, well.... he is not. And she has memories of her past self so... They are more like childhood friends than brother and sister to me.well that's just my opinion.
And yes if u see ur step sister as a love interest in real life ur a fucking wierdo

@Barbon why didn't she use her ability on him like she did on the maid? And if she couldn't because she didn't want it to get exposed, she couldn't come up with any good ideas? She just runs out from behind the window and almost get herself sold to slavery. If it's not for the male lead speaking up for her she'd be in huge trouble. For her to have the mind of a adult but for some reason she doesn't seem to be any help with anything at all.

@cinnamoncookie she has influence on the feeling of others but she can't brainwash them if the maid was not good from the start it would not have worked, she was of help, if she didn't tell him that the dad was coming he would have been caught off gard and he wouldn't have brought the other kid thought i am sure why he did that is it cause he is the son of the women he currently loves?? Not sure on that. U say she should have better ideas cause she is an adult but there was literally nothing she could do, she acted as a normal kid so she won't get unwanted attention, he said he would sell her as a slave but I think he was just messing with her it's more likely that he would kill her then sell her it's not like he actually is in need of money

Dex-chan lover
i really hope the ML is Yurik or some other guy besides Dietri, cause I really love Anisa and Dietri's sibling relationship

Nooo I love the sibling like relationship they all have with each other @kaokaoruru I completely agree but I really hope its some other guy besides Yurik and Dietrich

YURIK PLS BE THE ML AND DIETRI WILL BE THAT DOTING BROTHER PLS PLS PLSSSSS i love yurik sm 🥺🥺🥺😩😩😩😩

Just once I want her actions to have consequences. I'm so tired of this woman in a kid body just doing whatever the hell she wants and the dudes come to her rescue. If she can't listen to simply things she just take the hit. Did she forget where the hell she is? 😒

She never acts her age for gods sake she’s like 20 somethin can’t she act mature
And we all know why he’s avoiding her
hes afraid of getting closer to her bc she’s suppose to be a sacrifice
Thanks for the chapters🥰

"I hope FL becomes op later on or something because she seemed pretty useless. Like a leech. Will she become useful later on? Or is it a weak female lead? Her personality doesn't seem too charming either.

I'm perplexed, why does this have such a high rating? Did people just rate it that high just because it was a fucking the villain reincarnation story? The FL doesn't have any exceptional traits right now and the story isn't unique either. Did people just rate for the sake of it? This has potential but even compared to others there is little potential. The start wasn't great so I don't expect the following story to be too delightful." Copy Paste by me from 17 days ago.

Please tell me if this is worth to read so I can know whether or not to drop it. I read 12 chapters 17 days ago so it isn't exactly fresh in my mind but I recall it being the message I wrote above. Can someone spoil/answer my questions?

I’m sooooo curious to know who is the ML.... even tho Anisa and Dietrich are not actually blood related but in this case it would definitely be considered as incest cuz they grew up together since she was a baby!! and I hope they do not go down that route. I feel like Yurik would be cute as the ML but then you realise they’re cousins, not blood related as well but that’s a no for me too. I just wonder if the ML is still not yet introduced... or if there won’t be a ML which is ok too if there’s a lot of wholesome family moments...

Users who are viewing this thread