The Precious Sister of the Villainous Grand Duke

@Shoko0505
I have read the latest chapters and there has not been much activity regarding the girls powers so I’m not sure but I sense we’re getting closer. I do not feel she will be useless in the future. She likes to meddle in others issues and try to find a solution. I’m not sure what type of story your looking for so I can’t really tell you if it’s worth it. From your statement it seems as if you want a independent, powerful female lead I don’t think you will find that here. There is a chance she may become powerful, she hasn’t used her power that often.

I'm pretty sure it's not incest as long as the individuals are not blood-related. It's allowed in our country to marry a member of one's own instafamily, as long as the individuals marrying aren't related by blood.

@Shoko0505 It's rated that high cos it's shoujo and shoujo on average rated higher than shounen or seinen
And yea, FL is dumb, annoying and useless

Look for anyone checking out to read this. Just do it the Manga itself is fine just don't expect gold and go ahead and enjoy the art.

incest means blood relation so I am good with Dietrick being ML or even Yurik. Lmao in our country its fine to even marry cousins so yeah. They arent even related

I get the technicalities but the villain literally raised her since she was a baby and took care of her like a big brother despite all his bad intentions, while fully believing she's his sister.

If this gets a romance route, I'll be extremely uncomfortable.
According to my moral standards, they are siblings and will always remain so :(

Hoping we don't get romance after all because I like the dynamics of the siblings and want to continue reading this without getting creeped out

@Tensaitkuroneko Yeah... I mean, I guess it would be kinda awkward for some people. but they are not blood related and they kinda have a small invisible wall between them (meaning that the are not that close as normal sis and bothers are) So... it doesn't really bother me (this is just my opinion though! so pls don't mind)

Tbh I’m glad that I put it in my mind as two kids helping each other and not as a brother-sister relationship so it won’t get weird as chapters goes on, and if someone new to this manhwa reads this comment I recommend u do the same since it would definitely be uncomfortable and will kill the enjoyment while reading it.

Other than that I really love the art ^^

Fed-Kun's army
is anyone gonna continue translating this series or where else can i read it? i really want to see how the story ends

Users who are viewing this thread