The Precious Sister of the Villainous Grand Duke

NO ROMANCE PLEASE!! JUST WHOLESOME FATHER AND DAUGHTER RELATIONSHIP!! The reason I say this is because I like how things are and I don't want one of those dum low-key abusive Ml romantic relationships. :p

Dex-chan lover
@1wow11
The hell are you talking about with father and daughter?
When has Dietrich shown to be an abusive male to Anisa?

@ilikeyuri
Sure, family wholesome... in a house where family does not mean shite, with evil brats trying to kill the younger ones.
Heck, Dietrich even knows she is not his sister who came from his mother.

Do not expect any "Wholesome family" It has a romance tag and a drama tag. Dietrich is the Ml.
Also, Anisa is not adopted.
Too everyone in the house, they believe the lie that she is a daughter of this family(When she is really a kidnapped baby)

Just read the promo description and look at the cover
https://mangadex.org/title/47363/the-precious-sister-of-the-villainous-grand-duke-promo

Anisa and Dietrich do not view each other as real siblings and you should not either for your own enjoyment.

Fed-Kun's army
7 chapters in and she's still a toddler who can't even speak yet. With this pacing we won't see them grown up before chapter 50.

Everyone thinking too much in the comments , they are not blood related and it is an old lady inside the baby's body , also first thing she did when she saw him was thinking he looked good so , you people should not get bothered and this is not incest.

@khulmach
never said Dietrich was abusive (p.s. what you may think is abusive differ from person to person), I'm pretty sure I said I don't want the manga to be like those other 'Low-key' abusive relationship. And Im entitled to my opinion, so far the manga is very wholesome (in my eyes) and I just wish it goes down the "loving family" relationship, I'm loving it so far and just wish it stays this way (which we know it probably won't) .

@khulmach
Also LOVE IS FOR THE WEAK!!! (Main character Most do fun things for the stupid reason of 'there is love'

(Also I hope I'm not coming across as aggressive, I'm just voicing my opinion on how i'd like it to go so others can imagine what I'm imagining. Evan if it turns into a stereotypical manga I'm still gonna read it (ᅌᴗᅌ* )

Aww, I'm so glad they decided to continue it! Especially since it's following the novel closely so far ^^

some people here should have had known from experience, for Asian there is no incest if it's not blood related, haven't you learn from Beware of the Brothers?

Users who are viewing this thread