The Precious Sister of the Villainous Grand Duke

@pringless except she knows the story of the world and family she does how shitty everyone is treated the dude let a pregnant woman slave or not walk into combat and then called her worthless for dying

I hope FL becomes op later on or something because she seemed pretty useless. Like a leech. Will she become useful later on? Or is it a weak female lead? Her personality doesn't seem too charming either.

I'm perplexed, why does this have such a high rating? Did people just rate it that high just because it was a fucking the villain reincarnation story? The FL doesn't have any exceptional traits right now and the story isn't unique either. Did people just rate for the sake of it? This has potential but even compared to others there is little potential. The start wasn't great so I don't expect the following story to be too delightful.

I'm going to read a book by it's cover and say that this is recycled garbage. "I became the sister of the villain, who shed no blood or tears in a war-ridden novel!" I have read bios like this so many times that its sad. Manhuas are really going downhill. Its either reincarnation, going back in time as a master cultivator, or just really cringe harem. Manga isn't doing much better, with the absurd amount of isekais that follow the same plot. Im angy

The pacing is slow compare to other isekai Manhwas. However, love that we get to see the foundation built for the ML and FL relationship in the future. Not to mention both are so precious! And adorable!

Thank you for your hard work scanlation team! 🌸

Dex-chan lover
Took me like half the chapter to realise that her saying diet was a nickname and just her saying the word diet randomly

also dont read a book by its cover because thats dumb, sure the cover can give you some insight about what youre going to read, but not even giving a try because you think its "cringe" is kinda dumb. Just my opinion.

@Ropoloid it's not, we don't use auto translation, where did you get that from lol... it's Anisa's nickname for Dietri. Diet is derived from Dietri
his name is literally a landmine.
dietri -> die
dietri -> diet
dietri -> di (???)

@Ropoloid lmao bruh read the context. she said "Diet! Have milk!" which means she was telling Diet, her nickname to Dietrich, to have some milk lmao bad auto translation my ass

this is up to like ch. 24 or 25 on YouTube w same quality translations in case anyone wants more faster

Users who are viewing this thread