The Precious Sister of the Villainous Grand Duke

okay, shes reincarnated but why is she so baby-like, the only past-life things i can see is her self-awareness and inner-monologues whatever she does else is basically a toddler getting along with dietrich

This isn't like The Viridescent Crown where they didn't grow up together nor treat each other like siblings. In fact, I'm pretty sure the ML doesn't even know he isn't actually related to the FL yet. If you skipped the Viridescent Crown because of the step siblings thing bothered you, I would skip this one too as it plays even more into the sibling trope.

Pretty funny so far, though quite slow, and we start from her baby years. Kind of strange that their number one problem is obtaining food lol. Watching a toddler rummage for food to feed her six year old brother and herself is so strange

Is the MC not a grown adult in a baby??? Or are they just a fuckin retard and a baby? Ch 7 and this just seems shit

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

thank you so much for translating. been waiting since I saw the promo, and was wishing for the serialization ☺️☺️☺️

@askryuzaki I'd guess that it's because she doesn't have a developed brain yet. Just like she can't control her body like an adult. She also seems to have a baby's instincts (starts crying and giggling easily etc.). I think she's smarter that a baby should because she is more conscious and has more life experience. Also, I'd imagine that if someone becomes a baby suddenly and they have to live in that role, they'll mentally regress. I personally prefer this over something like Lady Baby where the MC was waaaaay too smart.

This should have been a non romance story with Camilla, Dietrich and Anissa as leads honestly

I thought I'd never get to read the same opinion as me in the comments, the girl is annoying and the 'charming' personality that the author is pushing is just not there....

I can't read it normally because I studied calculus, wtf with their family name. Lagrange??? Even Euclid?????

...it's not poison hehehehe. It's a little something that starts with an L. You're starting to view her as precious Dietrich! Good luck at the test. I wonder how that test will be handled if he can't kill her though

on another note, I can see why people can see Anissa as annoying, but honestly she's too cute in my eyes that I adore her instead ahaha xD Maybe it's because I'm used to taking care of my little cousins (and don't get me wrong, they can be annoying at times) - but I feel that's how they get you LOL. As a doting cousin and soon-to-be auntie - it is 100% true that a child can be super annoying but also super lovable at the same time for no apparent reason. I hope that there will be qualities that actually make her charming beyond the art and her innocence (?). Kind of hoping she'll be badass and/or witty in the future but we shall see.

Users who are viewing this thread