The Predatory Marriage Between the King and the Paladin

Looks interesting but I think there has been some problems with the page order. it repeats like 3 times

well setting looks interesting enough since the fl got twisted so far beyond recognition that she could give a natural yandere a run for her money so the meeting of ml and fl will be fun

but well lets say that the authors setting in chapter 1 is a bit far fetched..
the ml is not a simple paladin but a knight commander meaning the highest military rank in a general militant arm of a religious organisation and he gets sold to a different kingdom as a duke.... well would be more believeable if he wasnt as young or only a captain
and he is also ordered to take the knights under his command with him...
well thats a severe loss of military power to the church as he should be the equivalent to a general

It sounded interesting, but there are too many clichés already from the second chapter. I give it a 3 for lack of personality

Hot damn, dude got killed because he had a tiny dick, that's just sad.

TEU

Dex-chan lover
Not particularly good, not particularly bad. None of the characters have any depth, nor the story strikes me as particularly interesting, but the art is nice so it's a solid 6/10 for me. Will read more to see if it gets any interesting.

I guess u could see the fl as a strong female character but then again if u compare her to the jerky male tyrant emperors they're kinda the same. Not really female empowerment rather than just being an asshole.
like cmon, killing smone cause they're either old,ugly or has a smol pp is kinda a dick move. Plus forcing marriage with someone by threatening to kill their subordinates.... yeah ur just an ass by this point
But then again it's only up till ch 2 so we still dont know wut she's rlly like or how the story will turn out

I mean he likes the FL too he just needs to know that the one he's getting married to is the one he's looking for.

Imagine if he'll retaliate with:

ML: Just execute me, my pp is smol
FL: Sorry, that was MY excuse, not yours

Users who are viewing this thread