The Predatory Marriage Between the King and the Paladin

I’ll give this a few more chances but the girl’s behaviour is just....No-no. I’m not into abusive leads.

5/10 the 5 is because the art is good BTW spoiler ahead it will probably make you not read it
The MC(the girl) punishes her old lover by raping him, i mean he must be feeling down after being raped by a nice looking lady which has money power and everything...

I need more! I need more evil female main characters who bully the male lead!! 😍 😍 Gimme that femdom/malesub goodness, hnnng 🤩

Honestly the role reversal I'm digging it, we always get this the other way, it's refreshing even if its fucked up

She a tyrant, so of course like any cliche tyrant MC, they are asshole and scot-free

Looked over chapters 3-8 in other languages.

She rapes him, forces him to wear a collar (complete with a leash), and also continues to torture her sister, having killed her brothers, reminiscing about how they not only murdered her mother but left her in the room with her mother's rotting carcass for some time, and now will enjoy making them suffer. She also tortures another guy too because he might play some role in making the guy she loves leave probably. However, she's growing angrier and more upset for some reason, probably because how despite how she took everything and is exacting her revenge, she still doesn't feel happy with her life with the man she loves (probably because being a tyrannical bitch has made the guy not give her the love that she really yearns for). Meanwhile, the ML seems to be rather passive about the fact that he's basically a sex pet and subjected to repeated rape.

I hope by the end MC gets the tyrannical ruler treatment where she gets executed on the guilotine. I mean l'm fine with the fact that the MC is a shit hole of a person, but it wouldn't be fun if she gets a redemption arc & is forgiven after basically just using the ML as her sex pet.
It would be a satisfying ending if her head is chopped of just as she starts to regret her choices

@omegaxis1
Aaaaand that is why those shitty half-siblings and their mother had to off MC with her mother instead of continuing pettily antagonizing her.
Instead they gave her control over the army after abusing her and thought it won't bite them in the ass😀

Personally I think her siblings deserved what they got for them.
Too bad MC turned half-insane from their treatment (and war) and her treatment of ML is really crappy

I find rather ironic that now that the FL is the one doing the abusive crap that 99% of MLs does in these kinds of stories everyone wants her to face justice for her terrible actions.

But when it's a hot rapist ML with a sad backstory everyone defends and pities him and heck root for him to end up with the same person he hurt even if his redemption arc all amounts to nothing more than an apology cause in the end he "LOvEs her" and is a hot sexy guy.

TLDR: if FL bad - she deserves to be punished and sent to the guillotine, her tragic past is not an excuse.

If ML bad - he's a poor pitiful cinnamon roll who deserves to be forgiven and loved even if he's an abusive piece of shit. He's terrible actions are caused by his traumatic past therefore people shouldn't be too harsh on him!

Double standards at it's finest.

You people are so hypocritical. If the roles were reversed you’d all be fine with it. I’m so tired of dominant male leads, it’s refreshing to see a woman in charge for once.
IMO killing the abusive family is justified revenge, and the “rape” everyone is so outraged over is the exact same type of scene in many romance mangas, only the roles are swapped. The double standard makes me sick.

Can yall chill and just enjoy the Manhwa man. IDGAF if you support either side, just give constructive criticism or a nice comment. BTW, if your reading this to get a sense on to read this or not, read it. Its pretty good man NGL.

@AureliaAurita not everyone is like that. personally i love women who are badass, dominant on whom i can depend upon and has my back but i havent found anyone like that in real life🥺

Dex-chan lover
bruh thats hot tho

edit: plot is complete trash but eh thats to be expected, it's josei

Users who are viewing this thread