The Predatory Marriage Between the King and the Paladin

Can anyone spoil for me do the fl or ml do any rape please I'm still traumatised from Ruve and Tia ending up togther please tell me that its a side chara and not the main couple

Hmm..
Interesting...
Nice art. And it's still too early to judge. I'm hooked as of now!

Oh, and please do notice that there's a sexual violence tag.

Listen if this isn’t your kind of manwha then don’t read it instead of complaining in the comments. you’re uncomfortable with sexual violence? don’t read it. you don’t like the main characters? don’t read it. no one is forcing you. i didn’t mean for this to sound rude but it’s a good manwha lol you just gotta be comfortable with reading these topics

Honestly if you look at it closely I don't think its rape on ch 3 she's just really aggressive he was actually on TOP at one point if you look at the hands in one of the pages.

lol at people complaining they don't like this manhwa because of the rape. It's clearly has "sexual violence" tag.

Aggregator gang
Honestly, I just want to know how it ends. If anyone knows any spoilers please share, I don't know where this is going.....

If people read this story and felt like it's disgusting. Then let them be. It's their opinion and it can a guidance towards future readers to know what to expect from this manhwa. The tags are there but it's not explicit so people are bound to be curious. Anyway I'm not liking it so far.

Users who are viewing this thread