The President Is My Neighbor Cousin

With only 2 chapters
I can already tell how this going to end
And how thing going to progress from now on

Pure garbage tho
Shrug
Waste of time

I have to agree @elfestz , but I personally enjoyed these first two chapters. I hope it doesn't turn out to be like Premarital Relationship, look how the ending came out. I really want this to have better plot lines and an actual ending.

Dex-chan lover
The premise is very very stupid, so at least I hope it's funny or something.

Dex-chan lover
@elfestz But the author is Im Dal Young, it probably wont be getting an ending. Just like most of his manhwa

Double-page supporter
i knew the art was familiar...
sigh... the world will end and i wont see the ending of freezing KEKW (just show me that shitshow ending already)...
do i even want to follow this one? :/

Lol— i thought the author of this is Dal-Young who went on hiatus. Oh well similar art really is misleading.

The author knows how to start a tail and the amazing art style, but He doesnt know how to finish his work

For those curious, Artlim Media was founded by none other than Im Dal-Young, so you know what to expect.

@Nyamses - That name is more than enough for me to never read anything he touches. Even if that just means he employes people or does it himself.

Fed-Kun's army
Um so for those of us who dont follow this type of thing - whats wrong with Im Dal-Young? Is it just that he doesnt finish his stories? Or is it worse than that?

I know freezing, put it on hold years and years ago and forgot about it... did it go terribly or something?

Dex-chan lover
The story for now is ok low rating is mostly due to the author's shitting history of not finishing his works properly with rushed or shitting ending or give them an indefinite haitus.

I'll still follow this maybe author has change give him his 10th chance

Users who are viewing this thread