The Princess Has a Rosy Dream

Supporter
Isn't that the 3rd vampire video game gender bender isekai we have or something like that lol

Dex-chan lover
Ah... the style made me not recognize it at first but this was one of my favourite WNs to read!

Looking forward to the manga adaptation!

Fed-Kun's army
I'm surprised AI edit can be used like this, I can still see it at times but it's not intrusive and works okay enough that most folks won't notice I assume...

Also I like the heroine, can't wait for her to give up being an ojisan

Supporter
What is with the battle form? 2 straps on the ass with a little rose at the top of the butt cheeks? This girl looks like she is all of 8yrs old. ;__;

The translation is pretty rough, but I doubt the original work has much more going for it given the lumpy pacing.

Fantasy, gender change, iseki, op character. It's like they threw a whole bunch of concepts I generally would have liked into a blender, but then accidentally added an extra ingredient. A whole dead sun ripened bloated cow corpse right on the edge of exploding from methane buildup. Then panicking after their horrible mistake, author accidentally hit the blender switch without putting the lid on. All that nast got into their mouth, and they added vomit and tears.

After blending that got rolled into some paper and sold as a manga. Which later got mtl'ed.

Really, truly, not good.

What is with the battle form? 2 straps on the ass with a little rose at the top of the butt cheeks? This girl looks like she is all of 8yrs old. ;__;

The translation is pretty rough, but I doubt the original work has much more going for it given the lumpy pacing.

Fantasy, gender change, iseki, op character. It's like they threw a whole bunch of concepts I generally would have liked into a blender, but then accidentally added an extra ingredient. A whole dead sun ripened bloated cow corpse right on the edge of exploding from methane buildup. Then panicking after their horrible mistake, author accidentally hit the blender switch without putting the lid on. All that nast got into their mouth, and they added vomit and tears.

After blending that got rolled into some paper and sold as a manga. Which later got mtl'ed.

Really, truly, not good.

The novel is way better, they butchered the manga adaptation. They cut out a lot of impactful scenes, like the part where Hiyuki was training Joey, and that allowed him to fight back against the stampede and not just die instantly. Also Hiyuki wasn't close to Joey, but in the manga she was mad that he died? The novel had her more composed and indifferent, better characterization.

Also the art, novel > manga

Oh yeah, her battle form in the novel, you know actually had clothing, wtf was wrong with the manga when they designed it.

I'm just ranting because this was one of the first novels i read and was disappointed with the manga adaptation

Supporter
The novel is way better, they butchered the manga adaptation. They cut out a lot of impactful scenes, like the part where Hiyuki was training Joey, and that allowed him to fight back against the stampede and not just die instantly. Also Hiyuki wasn't close to Joey, but in the manga she was mad that he died? The novel had her more composed and indifferent, better characterization.

Also the art, novel > manga

Oh yeah, her battle form in the novel, you know actually had clothing, wtf was wrong with the manga when they designed it.

I'm just ranting because this was one of the first novels i read and was disappointed with the manga adaptation
Respect.

Users who are viewing this thread