The Princess in the Dumpster - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

damn girl, you need to cut your fingernails...

why do i feel like this is going to be another parenting webtoon.... fingers crossed it doesnt have a bland storyline, but the art is amazing so far!

Aggregator gang
Really like the details put to really sell out the mc is actually abandoned and barely making it by- like when she reaches for the necklace you can see her nails havent been clipped/managed

Aggregator gang
The art's so gorgeous and it's so detailed that it's kinda heartbreaking to see a girl so small and tattered. Feels like seeing Leslie from the Monster Duchess in the early chapters all over again.

As someone who has long nails. And as someone who likes doing stuff in nature. HOW THE HELL ARE HELL NAILS THAT LONG, THEY WOULD HAVE BROKEN AGES AGO. The only ways you can keep your nails that long without breaking is, you don't do anything with your hands, when you do something with your hands you're extremly attentive to not put them in harms way. She's also starving, and probs has poor nutrition, her nails would be weak af, making them even more prone to breakage.

Othervise I'm loving the story so fa, he art has been like, sucha treat to the ees, muah.

Logic doesn’t work on this manhwa...

The nails, long and undamaged...
The hair... so shiny and long

Like... 🤷🏾‍♀️

Fed-Kun's army
@im-done Although it may sound far fetched, a lot of homeless ppl where I live have long nails,,, and long hair. idk about the shiny part tho bcs she's white

Users who are viewing this thread