The Princess in the Dumpster - Vol. 1 Ch. 11

Dex-chan lover
Was worried mass update meant dropped lol. Thank gosh that doesn’t seem to be the case. Thanks for more :) really liking this series so far

I just caught up with it. This story has so much potential!

I really hope it doesn't take a potential incest turn later on.

Dex-chan lover
@privkz Shoujo means it's targeted towards a young female audience, but there is no romance tags. fingers crossed, for no incest! as Estel is more animalistic, I think or it more as a journey of growth. hopefully it'll take a long time before ML pops up, Estel needs a long character development arc.

Dex-chan lover
@privkz
I hope they go with the readheqd for the romance interest then.
Then it wont me incest and he got the most amusibg personality when hes more of a troublemaker. :V

love how everyone in the family is so far a sweetheart to her ;___; thank you for the mass update!!

Thank you so much for the mass release!

We are learning more and more about Estrella, she is really easy to like as a character ^^
I like how she didn't just automatically accept to live elsewhere and clearly stated she wanted to go back to her house too.

gosh estrella is so adorable!!! heron explaining things to her as he would a child is the cutest scene i've ever seen!! and her siblings are so welcoming to her? yall have my approval stamp! thank you for the mass update! looking forward to her reunion with her winter friend!! 💖

I really hope there is little to no romance in this story especially because it would mean she would probably die and be forgotten. If the current rules are kept I just want her to make a mark on the world so strong that no one will ever forget her.

Users who are viewing this thread