The Princess in the Dumpster - Vol. 1 Ch. 11

Dex-chan lover
@Seraph_best_girl
Didn't they kinda imply that she's not Aeri? Since they talked about how if an Aeri gave birth to a child that's not an Aeri, they die, and we're led to assume that that's the case with Estrella's mother

Ok this family fluff 🖤🖤🖤 I’m happy that they’re all so accepting of her into the family..

I’m really curious and I hope they dive in more into the colour auras and more of her mother’s heritage side

Thank you for the update, but those kids can do magic and fly over the woods why can't they handle darkness

Double-page supporter
Wow this is a really great one and has loads of potential! I love how there is no purposefully evil person, Estrelle is gradually getting better through several chapters instead of one panel, there were actual reasons for why she was left like that and even though it doesn't seem to be the king's fault he is trying so hard to make up for it and provide and protect her. Also these sibs are actually really sweet and nice??

Only the maids are sus for now but then again they probably don't have the capacity, knowledge or patience on how to look after a child like Estrelle. But they're still trying even though they don't like it and don't know how to act and that's leagues better than most characters in other series (I'm looking at you Sincerely A Duke's Maid).

Thank you for the chapters!!

@Yeshisama Hello, I'm yana, one of the TS for A Little Sunshine Scans. Right now, I'm mainly working on this project because I like it and we have no manhwas left rip hiatus. I would like to remind you that we are doing this for FREE, and you are NOT obligated to ask us for chapters when this is just our hobby. If you want to read so much then just look for ig tl or even read from the other languages. We have a life outside of scans, most busy with uni/school, so please be patient. We spend lots of time doing the chapters you only read for like a few minutes, so please don't act like you're so privileged of a chapter when you don't do the work.

We're not slow (have you seen other manhwas? 2 chapters in a month for most) the other lang team is just speedy

Pls update faster the other translations in other languages are already up to 24 chapters
first of all, the raws only go up to ch22 atm, so check ur facts
second, get ur privileged ass out of here.
let's see:
chapter 1 came out on september 13
chapters 2-4 on september 14
chapter 5 on september 18
chapters 6-11 on september 25
and now chapter 12 on october 2
plz explain to me how the fuck this is slow? people are doing this in their free time, so you could read it for free and yet people still have the audacity to complain. If you want faster releases so badly, then join the scans group and work for it

Fed-Kun's army
sad to see that some people can't even appreciate others' hard work and can only keep asking for more ;(
Just want to say a big thank you to the scanlation group! This manhwa is very cute!!!

Fed-Kun's army
The power of her eyes are interesting. I wonder what other powers they might have?

seems like it'll be a very wholesome story. I hope her new family will accept her lovingly

Aggregator gang
Thanks for your hardwork!
These ungrateful people complain when they read this for FREE. (☄ฺ◣д◢)☄ฺ

Dex-chan lover
It was just a goblin banging a large bone against iron bars. Nothing special.

Users who are viewing this thread