The Princess in the Dumpster - Vol. 1 Ch. 16

These siblings are way better than I thought~~~ (cuz there are many stories where the siblings will try to reject plus hurt the MC)
Thank you for scanlating~~~

Fed-Kun's army
@kilisloe As I said before, there are less intrusive ways to subdue someone of her size. Assuming that she is below average weight of girls her age, she should be roughly 40 pounds or less. She was malnourished so that should be expected. The prince is likely involved in strength training because of the fact that he is royalty, and its not uncommon for princes to go through the same training knights receive. And he is older than her by a couple years. Someone of his height and strength can just yoink the girl up in the air with practically no resistance. Either that or sling her across his shoulder. Neither of which harms the subdued person at all. Instead the dude goes to grapple with her, which is significantly more forceful than the other methods I mentioned. Plus, as I said before, they didn't know she was a thief, they just saw that she looked homeless and ASSUMED she was a thief. They didn't see her with the item they were looking for. They judged her based off her appearance. That kind of assumption isn't a valid reason to harm someone. And regarding the whole bit about them not knowing she was their sister, if you think its okay to mistreat people as long as they aren't family, that's a fucking problem. So assuming she was just a homeless child with no relation to the imperial family, would he say, "How would I know she was innocent?" Its just braindead coping mechanism to deflect off of the fact that he fucked up. But instead of admitting it he decides to act like he isn't at fault. As I said before, great writing of a shitty, spoiled brat.

@yumungmei I don't get the whole bit about it being because they are royalty. The first princess is also royalty right? She approached Estrella in a completely different manner and didn't approve of her treatment. Plus, the whole responding to danger with force part is illogical. The girl ran away from them and they chased her. That isn't a hostile. The princess didn't see who it was and assumed it was a thief, which is fine, but the second she saw Estrella she changed her approach. Because she clearly realized that a malnourished 7 year old can pose no threat to them. There are less forceful options that the prince was aware of but neglected to implement.

@Podi125
Sure, buddy. you need to reread the story. You just trying to come up with a reason to hate a character. I mean he hasn't been acting like a spoiled brat plus their father forbid them from seeing her. I see arguing with you will go in circles. Reread my comment. They encountered a strange girl on their family property, homeless or not they aren't going to respond with milk and cookies.

And regarding the whole bit about them not knowing she was their sister, if you think its okay to mistreat people as long as they aren't family, that's a fucking problem. So assuming she was just a homeless child with no relation to the imperial family, would he say, "How would I know she was innocent?"
They were cautious because they didn't know who she was. He literally asks her questions (though in a rough way)

Its just braindead coping mechanism to deflect off of the fact that he fucked up. But instead of admitting it he decides to act like he isn't at fault. As I said before, great writing of a shitty, spoiled brat.
What coping mechanism he wasn't acting spoiled, plus he had no chance to apologize to her after the encounter. You really trying to find any excuse to hate him. I've seen your type before, "Anyone who goes again the mc even a little is a trashy person that should die" or some crap like that. I can't change your mind no matter what, so why bother.

Since I know this argument will be an endless circle with you throwing insult and hating him no matter what, so read my previous comments as a reply to your newer comments. Good day to you.

Fed-Kun's army
@kilisloe Ight I really don't think we are getting anywhere. I'm not biased towards the MC. You keep not reading the part where the princess does not act the same way the prince's do, and as I said before the kid is 7 yrs old and malnourished. The reason I keep saying the same things is because you literally haven't responded to those points. If you think force is justified against a kid like that idk what to tell you. Honestly maybe I came off a bit too strong saying I hate that kid. I just dislike him and think he's a brat. I'm not raging on my keyboard screaming to kill the kid off. I just don't like what his word choice insinuates. He's a kid and he can change. I don't really think I'm being too critical by saying he could have subdued her in a less intrusive manner. If you think the prince was 100% in the right then cool. Have a good one and try actually reading anything I said.

Edit: Actually I never even said I hate the kid. All I said was I'm not a fan of him. Lmao you really never read anything I said did you?

Dex-chan lover
need to know that the princess might turn her back if she becomes disappointed with the world.
ominous...
if this was a chinese manga she would turn her back on the world.

Dex-chan lover
It says great things about their surroundings and/or parents that they did not react with immediate distrust and jealousy.
They wanna be her sibling, that's super cute

I read 'I raised the beast well' some days ago. There is just so much difference between the siblings in the two stories. These children are really kind...

Users who are viewing this thread