The Princess in the Dumpster - Vol. 1 Ch. 20

Dex-chan lover
@WhimsiCat you should also check faraway paladin the church there is also decent
the Bishop there is just a big tsundere it has been stated that the Bishop has stronger blessing than the MC I mean considering the gods can go down in their world to fuck around makes sense that they have to be decent

Tbh I always find it weird that the churches in fantasy world are somehow corrupt even if the gods can just go and say hi to them and kill them or if they don’t follow the god’s will the world will be destroyed.

Yeah it was really fucked up (and popular too for some reason) don’t ask me for the title tho i forgot it

priest: we cant expose that child to the outside world

also priest: that child must come to the whileron territory to solve the crisis

Dex-chan lover
When a king tells you to leave you don't fucking stick around and argue

the jewelled eyes wielders were treated so horribly just because of people with insane amounts of greed

all of these stories are twisted from the actual truth especially the story of the diamond jewelled eyes prince

like to me his story was the most sus bc first and foremost of his emperor the father
like someone else said he was r*ped, used, and imprisoned we dont know which came first (and honestly the homosexuality bc associated with paraphilia IS SOOOOOOO FUCKING OUTDATED) but how can he be those things they say if he was imprisoned. he most likely were only framed by history makers/writers as the worst one

im calling sus
ur giving me an Those Who Walked Away from Omelas situation with the diamond eyes prince only to attach these crimes that he didnt (possibly) commit

priest: she would be endangered if the world knew of her

also priest: so yeah, we want to take her and show her to the word as a part of our church haha what if... unless?

Personally i’m bothered by the whole homosexual prince commits incestous rape thing. I don’t know how to explain it but I don’t like how that was presented in this story.

Dex-chan lover
@GlacialRift i have to agree. It was almost like they were linking being gay with being a rapist in the way it was worded.

Well at least the father has more sense than the priest.

Hmmmmm idk how else they'll solve this magic plague without her eyes

Honestly that all happened because those children couldn't protect themselves. If you have that kind of power you're best bet is trusting yourself and making sure you cant defend yourself. You'll never know whether its your own family or friends that'll turn snake.

@yuunase given by how rare jeweled eyes is, probably those 3 are the only predecessors so the so called fate is based on the lives of every jeweled eyes holder.

But then again, it's probably because they didn't have people who can protect them(at least until they learned how to protect themselves)

(minus the prince, wow wth that king and his bro.)

@hqmmx i think the author meant the 2nd prince (diamond eye) was raped by his own brother, the crown prince aka the 1st prince.

It's not the 2nd prince who did those things

Yes, father. Tell that opportunistic priests. I don't trust u at all priest. Hmp

Users who are viewing this thread