The Princess in the Dumpster - Vol. 1 Ch. 20

The narration about the previous kids was so brutal, damn the author really not playing. I appreciate the fact that he genuinely just wants to be a good father and make her happy, treating her like a kid, not like a walking tool.

While I in the temple and do think they can protect her, in the end they are duty first and no way she would grow up nicely like this.

@GlacialRift is the way they presented that is deeply messed up, like "well the Crown Prince was gay so of course he raped his defenseless brother"... not sure how much of it was the original text but we know how conservative and prejudiced countries like Korea, Japan and China can be. :(

@Asbolus looks like that one demon likes her in a non illegal way so maybe like idk the demon king will be her non bio uncle after he meets her and likes her in a non illegal way and it will all sort its self out

Supporter
Welll that got dark

So I’m gonna focus on the fact that the made called him Master Zion

That made me smile

Dex-chan lover
You guys act like that stuff doesn’t actually happen or seem to think that happened to diamond because the family member was simply gay, there are many of examples of something similar happening in real life and I’m pretty sure it was not because he was simply gay, this kind of stuff happened in nobility in those ages as well.

So don’t go throwing 1 stars just because it got a little dark on a singlet side character we may barely here about from this point on.

First he say that she will be safe at the temple then he say the king must sacrifice his child for the kingdom???

Dex-chan lover
@Kuroku
Sorry to say this, but your wasting your breath here, most people make up their minds immediately when it comes to political issues, while i agree with your take, anyone this actually offended will be driven mad by it and automatically reduce it's score because of it (and yes the opposite will hold true as well), thankfully the severe sides of both are likely a minority.

On that note, 2020 sucks.

What...an inefficient way to raise people.
I know that "you attract more flies with honey" sentiment is lost on a lot of villains, but why would the jeweled eye people be used that way? If they're treated poorly even if they use their powers, of course they'd kill themselves...they don't specify their ages but I can't imagine they survived into adulthood (minus the diamond-eyed prince).

Not a fan of how they portrayed the gay crown prince as an incestuous asshole :/ wish they'd specified another character trait for that prince other than "gay," like he was a psychopath or became tyrant or smth. I know it's implied by his action, but it's uh, not a good look to say he was gay, raped his brother, and then created the "golden age."

Lmao the temple is prob gonna do smth in the winter to her and then her...guardian? friend? possible betrothed? will emerge from his spirit world and destroy them.

so people are actually disgusting enough to blame the jewel eyes for not being able to protect themselves against rape and murder.

👀👀👀 you’re going to hell. trash.

Fed-Kun's army
Well, hey lets just blame all the children for the greedy and pettiness of adults, because it's obviously always the childs fault >.> I won't mention names, but *spit* I spit at you.

Fed-Kun's army
THROW THE POT TOO SIRE- ( ง ᵒ̌∀ᵒ̌)ง⁼³₌₃

I like how the author didn't hold back on the possibilities any person with greed would do to take advantage of someone vulnerable. Sexuality doesn't mean you're an angel or a devil, it has nothing to do with your character. It's the experiences you have that does. I mean, I'm bi but pretty sure I'm a horrible person with morals just like anyone else. And I know some people who are too but are practically the embodiment of the open-minded and kind role model. And I know some criminals that can't keep their fucking pants zipped like the bastard of a prince there.

Perhaps it was the wording that may appear as "he was so gay, he'd go for anyone, even his own brother", that could trigger some people. And to that, I understand. However, I'm also sure that's not what they want to say. The author probably wanted to explain a lot of things in the narration of the story and characters at that time that chunking it together might not have been the best option. Nevertheless, we understand through the wording so, I think it's aight. Learn and move along, someone probably pointed it out in the Korean version, hopefully.

I understand that sacrifices sometimes have to be made, but FUCKING SENDING A CHILD WHO CAN BARELY PROTECT THEMSELVES?! NO!

YOU GO, KING! I SUPPORT YOU!

Users who are viewing this thread