The Princess in the Dumpster - Vol. 1 Ch. 20

Dex-chan lover
Religion in this story dosent seem too bad, the priest wants nothing more than to protect the child, while also have her help in this situation where she is desperately needed. All in all he is seeking the best option for both scenarios.

Yes dad protect herrrrrr. No temple-temple club.

U know what, almost in every fantasy story like this, temple/church/religious sect always depicted as wolf covered in sheep's fur and that is true tho. Like, they offer safety and peace but then tortured them, exploited them and so on. Well, same in real life, no? :>

Anyway, thank u for the translation. I was nervous about the warning like OMG what will happen to our princess D: gladly not in this chapter :')

Ugh the diamond eye prince story grossed me out so much cause of how disturbing it is. Its only fiction but it made me wish so hard that someone could save the poor prince from all the abuse. What a miserable existence.

i was not expecting the crown prince to touch his locked up brother
honestly taking her away from her father and new siblings would be bad for her bc then she won't know how to trust or may be taught corrupt ideas

((the empire's golden age was built on one person's sacrifice))

Straight up omelas xDD

... why does being known for being homosexual equate to going after your own, locked up and helpless brother? the crown prince being homosexual had nothing to do with that :/

thank you for the translation!

not the homophobia in the diamond guy's story... i really like this manhwa but this just left a sour taste in my mouth...

Double-page supporter
Wait im confused, can someone tell me if I got this right? During the time of the Golden age, the king of that era had 2 sons. The second son had the jeweled eyes and the Crown Prince, the first son, kind of had an incestuous relationship with him? That's some Game of Thrones shit 😱😱

I'm thinking the diamond eyes kid was a bringer of prosperity? Like his power or tears "blessed" his partner; since that person was the king, the kingdom also prospered by extension.

Users who are viewing this thread