The Princess in the Dumpster - Vol. 1 Ch. 30

some readers are a little confused it seems.
because the empress writes in her journal, she must've written about estrella's mother. her mother must've been the queen (lower than the empress) which is why the empress selina wasn't angry or mad for finding out about estrella. she must've been a legit child not an illegitimate one. it is just that because estrella's mother was shy and very closed off, when she died after giving birth- she might have just one person to attend to her then all the memories of her from other people were quickly wiped out. i think also it was for the emperor to figure out himself about his missing child and his dead queen. she must've love the emperor but maybe it was dangerous to receive the love so openly from him and the royal family, that is why she was such a closed off person.

honestly i love selina's character. she isn't the type to judge a person quickly. she also seems very knightly which is a rare character in these kind of stories.
anyway thanks for the translation team!! i've always enjoyed them.

Emperor: “You’re good with kids”
Empress: “I raised your kids“ hahaha
But Um, Sir don’t you have THREE? It’s surprising you are not good with them.

That went SO. WELL. I kinda expected her to be a horrible lady who abandons her kids, but she is so chill. The older princess totally takes after her.

- So MC’s mom was apologetic. Didn’t she tell MC that she has an unrequited love for the Emperor , but he promised to take care of her.
- also blue hair like Spirit Dad

Dex-chan lover
idk if im wrong to think that way (if someone who has read spoilers could tell me ill be grateful) but if the empress REALLY had a good relatiinship with estrellas mom, why did she keep the secret until now? lets not forget that estrella lived horribly for around 8 years because no one remembered her, but if someone knew about her, can we still say this person is kindhearted? or maybe theres a reason y she didnt say anything or never ever went to see her? spoiler welcomed but plz tag me before ( with @ so i can see)

@Rinkha, it's not a spoiler but I think she just forgot like eceryone else. I mean, there where records of her mom in kingdom's records too, it's just that no one reads diaries or records everyday. Maybe she just checked her old diaries to see if there was any information about Estrella's mom after she heard about her.

Dex-chan lover
@FenrysBaskerville you're right lmao didnt think of that XD indeed someone re-reading a diarys everydays a bit weird XDDD lmaooo i just imagijed selena reading everyday with a cup of tea the happenings of the precedent days with an otaku face ahahaha
thx for the answer ^^

The empress seemed cool and chill. I was wondering why the heck would an Empress be away from the palace for a long period, but turns out this empress is different than the rest of korean webtoon empresses lol. Selina seemed like a knightly type who gets shit done herself.

Aggregator gang
It's so refreshing to see someone so chill, I need more Estrella and Selina interactions

Double-page supporter
wait... if she wrote a diary about Estrella's mom then wouldn't she wrote about her pregnancy?
why wouldn't she come find Estrella then?
or something more that didn't reveal?
i won't jump to a conclusion then.
at least send someone to go find her even though it is already passed so many years by the time you read the diary or whatsoever
gotta confirmed if she's alive or dead tho.
@Ree_chan make sense

Did she forget her spirit friend is in the snake? Why didn’t she introduce them or something?

Aggregator gang
@otomefreak Passion? Leadership? Anger? Red can mean a lot of things, but Estrella would have reacted more if it was something negative.

Wow i like the empress already. And she seems to be more of a good friend to the emperor than a lover..?

Group Leader
Wait, how can she remember Estrella mother? Isn't everyone memories supposed to be wiped when she's dead?

Users who are viewing this thread