The Princess in the Dumpster - Vol. 1 Ch. 32

estrella is statin' FACTS. also for anyone confused on why the siblings look older, they don't. its bc estrella is very smol compared to them

I like this family and how they are open to each other.
And the sibling relationship is so good!!
I see that they have good father and mother, thats why

Dex-chan lover
Imagine being so young and being able to see who likes and hates you. Poor baby

Double-page supporter
IM FOAMING AT THE MOUTH THANK U FOR THE NEW CHAPTER LMAO also ahhh Estrella is so adorably blunt and brutal i luuuuv herrr ;-; <3

Fed-Kun's army
I'm really loving this family. They're truly comparable to the Monster Duchess family. Wholesome fambams, I need more of that.

Duh, you got owned old man. Stop judging people you never meet, especially if they're still kids. Who tf judged a kid prematurely, that's just childish.

LOL exposed. Bold of him to assume he can pretend to like her, but she sees inside him. My poor Estrella, you did nothing but being hated:")
Thanks for the update~♡

Double-page supporter
THABK YOU FOR UPDATEDING I'VE BEEN SITTINF HERE REFRESHING DAILY HOPING FOR NEW CONTENT

I'm with @riflow. My first thought wasn't "he deserved that" (although absolutely he does). My first thought was my heart breaks for Estrella.

Can you imagine having social anxiety with Irrefutable Evidence that it's not just your brain exaggerating, that people really do dislike you?

I cant blame him unless he had intentions of harming her or doing bad? Like he could dislike her and still be nice to her but i dont know what he wanted to do

And after he said it himself, that the Aehri could hear the feelings of other people... But, tho he's like that, somehow I feel like he will change his mind later and will be a great asset to defend/hide her from that weird clan of hers...

But the siblings... 🤣 a complete 180 in their treatment about Estrella and their uncle 🤣. Wonder how is the eldest going to win over his youngest sister's favor? 😆

Users who are viewing this thread