The Princess in the Dumpster - Vol. 1 Ch. 35

The whole mysterious friend trope is annoying when everything could be resolved with a single conversation

Mr. Spirit kinda sus. I don't know how to feel about that. But, we'll see. 🤔

Thank you for the chapter! ♥️

The emperor literally just had to ask the spirit a few questions then & there to know who he was lol. Hope they clear up this misunderstanding/mystery about him next chapter

Also the issue about the spoiler -->
I feel like there's nothing wrong if the spirit and her get together when she's older. He isn't a groomer unless he has malicious intent. From the NSPCC website, "Grooming is when someone builds a relationship, trust and emotional connection with a child or young person so they can manipulate, exploit and abuse them." Also, to me, the spirit has never established a true guardian/child relationship. It was more of a friend relationship so I consider him and her to be childhood friends that will eventually get married
I would advise some of you to look up the definitions of the words that you use.

Thanks for another chapter!!♡

Double-page supporter
I don't like the spirit is it just me?¿ also this episode felt short and unfufilling 😔

Dex-chan lover
I support her and the blue snake! He's raising his little bride, admirable for a spirit snake lol.

"They moved in pairs"
"They routinely practiced incest"

Betting chance her 'friend' was her mother's former partner.
This story is really dark without being overt about it. I mean the fate of the silver prince?

@lilleh he is a spirit of winter he is not the mom former partner the former partner will be shown much later its in the novel

he doesn't know how to take care of a single child?? this kid wasn't even in his life nor memory for her entire existence. not only that, it's absolute clear that she isn't a regular kid compared to the princes and princesses. this spirit i swear ( i get that he's look over her for probably a long time, but he also has no right to say anything especially since he doesn't seem to understand or at least care about what kind of situation this whole story is so far)

I really don't like the spirit. He just says nonsense while not knowing the whole situation and jumps into conclusion because of that, it creates misunderstanding between estrella and the family. I really don't like him

I don't understand why you all hate the spirit. I personally like him. He taught her and took care of her. He cOULD HAVE lied and told her that everyone is just bad and brainwashed her. He could have manipulated but he didnt. He even showed up to help her control and understand the "worry" emotion and explained why the emperor felt that way. Spirit is a good person.

But I swear, someone.just.explain.this.uncle.thing.

Save the emperor from dying

Honestly the spirit is by far the best person in her entire life. I don't dislike the Emperor or anything, but the spirit has done MUCH more for her than he ever has. It's super annoying when they all get so jumpy around him, when he's the closest thing to family that she's ever had.

I can't even imagine how it must feel to know your mother committed suicide by giving birth to you. And to know it from her own memories, oof.

Users who are viewing this thread