The Princess in the Dumpster - Vol. 1 Ch. 35

Dex-chan lover
So they have to know about Spirits, it wouldn't make sense if they know all these other things but not them. And did her mother really want to die? I don't think that was her wish, she probably wanted to give birth to the child she had with someone she loved or at least I hope that was her wish. If not she could have found any person for her pregnancy suicide it didn't have to be a King

@JWChibi Yeah, I also feel like that's probably more the case and that it's more of a misunderstanding, I mean she did say that she found someone she truely loved in mc's memorys

Dex-chan lover
The only one who took care of her when her mom died like YEARS ago.
How the hell do y'all think she survived for so long? By the goodness of the animal friends?? Where did she learn to talk? From her mom??
Many thanks

I think the spirit is literally just a manifestation of winter and isn’t bound to any particular place. It might be the sole manifestation or just a winter spirit. If there are many then it might be safe to assume they got their own designated area because we only see the one and you would think others would start popping up. I could also just be completely wrong.

Why is the King so wishy washy? I guess that is common for male leads (though in this case, not for a romance) in these kind of stories but it makes no sense for him to just go along with that ridiculous notion of letting her call him uncle. For one thing, it messes her up because she thinks she does not have a father either.

In one of the chapter, it said that when the clan member go outside they will go in pair just prevent that they will leave the clan or something like that right

I think the spirit is related to her mom, maybe her companion, since he also has the same icy blue hair like her mother. And that’s why he protect her

Double-page supporter
Phew, the spirit's not that bad after all. The spirit was just as typical as a supernatural being character...

Wait that dumb red haired uncle clearly told the emperor that the tribesmen are very sensitive to others' emotions. Estrella told her point blank that she knew he hates her, and he was like "ummm, does she hates me?". Is he dumb? 🤔

To those getting annoyed with the uncle joke, where MC calls her father that.

The calling of "uncle" part is a korean joke, it's funny if you get the gist. I think it doesnt really translate to "uncle" (brother of your mom/dad) but to "uncle" ( ahjussi/ mister).

I've watched lots of asian. dramas, read lots of manga, manhua, manhwa, and webtoons. There are different humor in each, and it's ones understanding in getting the joke. There are other translators who are especially patient in explaining a humor in a panel, kudos to them.
All I wanted to say is there is still a gap between languages and culture so no need to talk sht if you don't get the humor.

Aggregator gang
@Binary10011 The answer to you doubt was given the previous chapter but as a part of a gag, he feels that he has no right to make her call him dad because of his guilty conscience of not knowing of her existence.

@Eclat123 yes he is, he knows of the special trait of her mother's tribe and still lies in her face.

Fed-Kun's army
@Binary10011
He's still very much guilt-ridden over how, despite the magical circumstances, he had left her on her own for several long years. He feels that he can't tell her to call him father if he feels he doesn't yet have the right to tell her to call him her father. He's wishy-washy because he's actually concerned about how she views him.

Users who are viewing this thread