The Princess in the Dumpster - Vol. 1 Ch. 36

Dex-chan lover
I don't think that's a teddy bear since it's head is moving. I think she is carrying an actual bear lol.

Thanks for translating the chapter.

Just kill the guy, don't give him time to cause trouble for our princess.
Why can't the spirit guy just tell the King that red dude is bad, don't let him near Estrella.
Communication pls

Dex-chan lover
@evilpeach I don't even understand why he's still around. Wasn't he just some random person who came from Whileron to report things? Or maybe I remember it incorrectly. Nevertheless it's pretty strange the emperor himself is travelling to the province plagued by the curse, yet he can't even recognise a demon spreading that very curse standing right before his own eyes. It's too bad Estrella never talks about any important things to anyone. It's a natural result of having lived in the wilds on her own with no human contacts, but it's still a pity.

if this little piece of shi*t touch our Estrella I swear I'll lose my mind and commit some atrocities 😌

Can someone remind me why she's not telling on fire guy? Like that he's dangerous

Dex-chan lover
@Kaarme
I believe it's implied that the demon "possessed" him and is basically hiding in plain sight (not that they could really kill him either, they need to find the demon's soul stone or whatever it was they explained).

@eyo2810
There's a couple of reasons, one is she doesn't fully trust the others, but the second reason is that she promised the demon not to for one of her animal friends to be healed that he hurt.

The emperor is so shameless. He didn't raise her yet he earnestly wants Estrella to call him Dad.

Dex-chan lover
@Tatsuya-Kai If there's one promise in the world you can break any day, it's one that was blackmailed out of you or otherwise gained by using foul play. But again, I can't really hold it against Estrella due to her circumstances.

Whatever happened to the knight who already fought once against the demon possessed dude? He, like, never reported it to anyone, despite surviving. It's like during WW2 a British soldier in some British village near an airforce base comes upon some suspicious dude with an exceedingly German accent, has a fist fight with the dude, but then both leave. The British soldier never reports it to his superiors or gathers more troops to look for the man again, because... Because the plot of this story.

Dex-chan lover
@Kaarme
Well don't forget that estrella is a child blessed by at least 1 god (though i'm expecting both), so lying is probably something that's a bit more difficult for her simply because let's be honest, she's probably the closest the story's world has to a saint or divine child, she also has the innocence of a child that probably lacks the knowledge of the workings of the outside world, let's not forget estrella's been around other humans for a year at most.

As for the knight, i expect it's just one of those things not shown in the manhwa, i think the PM guy did mention it in passing to the king in one scene but i might be remembering wrong.

Dex-chan lover
@cancerverse at least he loves and cares for her. Plus I'd rather see him try and make up the time that he couldn't be with her and try and get close to her then keep his distance because of his guilt. Estrella seems to also love her father even though he had forgotten her although not by choice.

Users who are viewing this thread