The Princess in the Dumpster - Vol. 1 Ch. 37

Estrella
actually died and was revived by her spirit guardian, which is taboo to revive the dead

Hmm so what I read from a spoiler was true 😕😮A small clue was reveal in this chapter and we'll know more about it as the story progress🧐

Dex-chan lover
Holy heck. Omg.
Jewel eyes can just be placed onto anyone's pupils like contacts? Holy jeebus. No wonder all the other child's got killed eventually

Also it seems that.. uh... The eyes/power last way past the life span of the original user. *Sweats*

Many thanks

Double-page supporter
GET FUCKED KID LMAO god I can't believe that tiny psycho has somebody's eyeballs or smthn what the FUCK

I KNEW IT SOMETHING'S WRONG WITH THAT KID

idk about having the same jeweled eyes BUT THE AQUAMARINE EYES WERE OWNED BY A GIRL

AND HOW DARE HE CALLS ESTRELLA A DEMON
UR THE ONE WEARING SOMEONE'S EYEBALLS LIKE CONTACT LENSES, KID

If i remember correctly the jeweled eyed with the healing powers took their own eyes out, assuming that those are the eyes hes using and estrella fainted from feeling the pain of the jeweled eyes owner felt.

Aggregator gang
we are reaching uchiha levels of convenience here, now anyone can use those eyes like contact lenses when they are supposed to be precious stones? why does some rando has the eyes when it would make more sense that from the royal family had them?

@zeroxjac it's flat bullshit right? In the first place, if that were to work, they'd have to merge the eyes using some power, or completely remove their eyes and replace them of course, with some special power once again.

Dex-chan lover
How do you even wear someone else's eyes XD if you can take them out and use them then why were all the other jewel eyes imprisoned instead of eye jacked? How did a sewer kid figure it out?

Dex-chan lover
You say those thing to daddy precious daughter? well you fate is sealed.
And those reaction... maybe it's because he is fake?

Boy, you cant just speak ill of someone's child esp when you are coaxing towards princedom.

AAAAAAHHHHHH I LOVE THIS KIND OF SCENE MISUNDERSTANDINGG

anyways estrella probs notice hes eye were fake or he took the real jubar's eye(?)

He wears that fake eye and probably can see estrella's aura(?) Idk my theories are dumb af but lets leave it in my imagination shall we?

Users who are viewing this thread