The Princess in the Dumpster - Vol. 1 Ch. 37

I'm assuming because the mc child is a half breed she can be forgotten easily but that doesn't mean death, and to the bejeweled eyes of healing and anatomy it's in essence a walking corpse because she was forgotten (died), yet still lives.

@noodlearms that makes sense. I was just kindof assuming that all the past jeweled eye peeps were several years ago at the earliest (like before current king's generation)

Lmao this kid really tried to get into the imperial fam but backfired so badly. That’s karma

The blue jeweled eyes were stolen right? Although only one. Judging by the thickness it could have been divided into too... they are abnormally thin for an eye... a spell maybe too?

Dex-chan lover
So the boy sees some sort of life/death aura, which makes sense if those blue eyes have the power of healing. I wonder what our little girl sees. A bad emotion since the boy is a little shit trying to get into the imperial family by using some stolen eyes?

That's disgusting. I don't know how these jeweled eyes work but is he literally sticking someone else's eyeballs into his own? If they were like contact lenses, why has this been done before and recognized as a possibility due to the rarity? I suppose the magician only can detect if the eyes are real but not if they are attached to the body. And if they aren't like contact lenses, how the hell can he see thru them? Yes, yes, magic and all, but still...

Users who are viewing this thread