The Princess in the Dumpster - Vol. 1 Ch. 38

yo. dead ass. where the fuck does this little miniature bitch get the gall to call her a demon that bewitches humans when he’s wearing someone else’s fucking eyes and trying to deceive the emperor into thinking he’s an illegitimate child.

THis boy is a cunt wanna beat him I dont care if hes younger than me but if he hurts our princess I will beat him up

Fed-Kun's army
Even if this little shit thinks shr I'd dead or whatever, didn't he steal the eyes he has ? Acting like she is an imposter when he is the biggest imposter makrs this 100000 times more annoying

Fed-Kun's army
Actually, given his age and the fact that he KNOWS that Estrella has already died, that means he realizes that she's not a living being, but rather a corpse that is acting as if she's alive.

If Estrella really is basically a zombie, then that's really sad... it means that she died without ever having met her father and siblings. I hope that her revival was a complete one and this isn't some temporary thing, so her 2nd life is good.

Oi you little shit you best shut your fucking mouth. You literally stole jewelled eyes and were planning on tricking the emperor to upgrade your position. You are in NO POSITION to be calling Estrella a monster.

Hmm so he has white eyes? Are they also jeweled white eyes? Or was Isaac blind and that's why he could absorb magical eyes?
At least we know that the blue jeweled eyes aren't his. Though it begs the question, can the jeweled eyes be stolen?

Double-page supporter
This judgmental little fraud!~

Just typical ignorant villager in fantasy who calls any scary unknown and startling thing monstrous and become hostile

Aggregator gang
wtf?! did he just found one of the most precious treasures of the kingdom just lying in the ground!?

@Sootyxsnowpetal was obvious that those eyes weren't his since he somehow can take them out and yes they can be stolen, it was said before that previous members of the royal family where kidnapped because their eyes are highly valuable precious stones.

Group Leader
Ah the ever so lovely trainwreck pfft. Watch as he speed along into his doom. I can't wait.

Users who are viewing this thread