The Princess in the Dumpster - Vol. 1 Ch. 38

What in the audacious fvckery is this kid spouting? She maybe a dead or whatever but that doesn't negate the fact that she is still the princess. The only information that he obtained from the jeweled eyes is that she is supposed to be dead, not possessed by a demon. For sure in the land of magic, resurrection spells aren't far-fetched. I see how he is so quick to jump to the worse conclusions because she is getting in the way of his princedom goal.

I am not sure if it is just mere manwha tropes, but sometimes manwha makes me terrified of South Korean people. "You are hungry, you should eat" => *meltdown*

That boy is a POS. She was an orphan who lived alone and raised herself and she is actually related to the king, yet this kid who stole and is using someones else's eyes and claiming to be something he is not dares to say she is deceiving others.

Dex-chan lover
I see, so jeweled eyes allow for memory sharing. Wonder what was with his white eyes? Not that I'm too curious cause this little shit is getting on my nerves, lol. I'm sure he's taking her kindness as pity as well as her trying to "bewitch" more people.

Fed-Kun's army
Damn that little shit... but what happened to our cutie for her to experience death??? And if she did die, how did she return back to the living?

Fed-Kun's army
this little shit are you for real? don't be so salty
also....really? you're the one who's using someone's eyeballs....to trick the emperor yourself.....like what the fuck.....

Users who are viewing this thread