The Princess in the Dumpster - Vol. 1 Ch. 39

Dex-chan lover
Was the horse abused? A domestic animal recoiling like that is a sign they were abused.

Fed-Kun's army
in chapter 43, the demon guy she met before (the brown haired guy who touched her snake) he turns into his original form and dude is he hot!! Like smoking hot in my opinion. I wasn't expecting that.

I swear to god if that red brat does ANYTHING~ to her he's going to be lying on the ground crying for his mommy🙂
*This is a joke remember that! *

Dex-chan lover
Don't seem like he stole the eyes, he found them on the ground.
What are a set of jeweled eyeballs worth a nation in gold just laying on a random road? who Knows.

Dex-chan lover
I was expecting her to be part disney princess and friendly with all animals lol

Jubars are kind souls huh
More like pushovers if they're so kind to the point that they'd rather kill themselves? There's such thing as too much of a good thing.
Also I'm pretty sure she'll be super close to the horse. She's close to all of those animals and even communicates with them pretty well, and she was upset when her uncle said that His majesty wasn't too close to animals in general. I think the uncle owns a ranch or animal shelter or something.

Users who are viewing this thread