The Princess in the Dumpster - Vol. 1 Ch. 4

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
Hmm, reminds me of "I am a child of this house", too bad that one got dropped, i hope this one doesn't go for the same type of plotline (although my insight tells me it's going to be a little like that)

@xinneth
Spoilers, mate, be careful and considerate.

Dex-chan lover
@Richman
Technically it didn't get dropped, it got licensed, so the team that was uploading it to mangadex dropped it as to not get in legal trouble, you can still find it on other sites but mangadex tries to avoid hosting anything that can get them in legal trouble.

@Richman @Yatsuki @Tatsgato I just marked my comment as a spoiler. I thought it had worked when I had previously done it, seems like it didn't. Thank you for notifying me. Plus I didn't spoil everything about the mother's origin or about the girl's eyes or about other things. It was actually a half spoiler.😆Thanks again for notifying me.

Fed-Kun's army
aw??? i feel so bad for her?? but i'm super intrigued negl, this looks interesting

thanks for picking this up, i'll def be following it!

Dex-chan lover
@bunny-k1m
More or less, mangadex doesn't have certain series that other sites do due to a varying amount of reasons, the series get's licensed, the uploaders don't like mangadex for some reason, etc.

Users who are viewing this thread