The Princess in the Dumpster - Vol. 1 Ch. 4

Dex-chan lover
@tatsuya-kai sorry to bother you, but do you have a source or link to where it is licensed? I looked online, but Google got a little confused since the title is simple, so I had no luck.

thank you so much for picking up this project!

I read the summary of the novel not that long ago, I'm not even sure how I ended up doing that hahaha and I also remember thinking it would be nice if this was adapted to manhwa, and it did!

Dex-chan lover
@AnonMan88
It was licensed by tappytoon, which has a tendency to pick popular ones and put them on their site.
The english name for i am a child of this house is "i am a child of house castiello" btw.

Dex-chan lover
@tatsuya-kai isn't that technically a different series? I mean, there are a lot of similarities, but the girl doesn't even have the same number of siblings...

Dex-chan lover
@AnonMan88
Your thinking of beware of the brothers, where the main characters also have the house name castiello, the mc's family in i am a child of this house is also named castiello (makes you wonder i most koreans haven't heard many italian names), one of the reasons i think "i am a child of this house" fits better, but tappytoon calls it i am a child of house castiello for whatever reason.

Dex-chan lover
@tatsuya-kai no, I mean, in this series, "The Princess in the Dumpster":
[ol]the girl has jeweled eyes
the father and siblings all have yellow hair like she does
2 male and 1 female siblings
her mother is dead
her father is the king
family is descended from the sun god
little dragon pet
[/ol]

Versus in "I am a Child of This House"
[ol] the girl has pink eyes
the father and brother have black hair
only 1 brother
her mother is a prostitute who sold her to her father
her father is a duke
family is descended from a demon-like... thingie
no dragon pet
[/ol]

Dex-chan lover
@AnonMan88
Oh that, there actually is a scarily large amount of similarities between the two, however their actual stories differ wildly, it just seems that both have similar art styles, similar "lost" or forgotten child, etc, basically the framework is very similar but both have very different stories if i remember right. another series it has alot of framework similarities to (and in the case of art style, so similar that you can literally put the covers of some of the novel's together and think they are the same series), this is something that is kind of odd about korean manhwa/manhua (get the 2 mixed up), in that they tend to have alot of similar baseline tools, but can make vastly different stories, i suppose it reminds me of the game development tool rpg maker, in that you can have vastly different games but on the surface they'd look exactly the same, it's possible that like i said in my last post that they just have a set stock of european names, styles and setups they are comfortable working with, but i haven't been able to pin down the link between the 3 stories.

Princess in the dumpster as far as i know hasn't been licensed, if that's what you were asking.

Dex-chan lover
This going to go so bad, I can feel it. The Emperor is probably the one who killed her mother and tried to let her die of starvation too

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chappy!

she’s been living here for 7 years and you’re telling me she slipped off the tree? nice joke

I mean, she was in fear guys. Even a person who is very accustomed to something makes slip-ups when they are scared and afraid.

Users who are viewing this thread