The Princess in the Dumpster - Vol. 1 Ch. 5

N2O

Dex-chan lover
what the.. she's the CURRENT rulers daughter???? I thought for sure there had been a coup or something and that she was of the previous lineage, how else would she go unnoticed like that lol

I feel like there's been more twists and turns in Oslo's biography than this story is ever going to have because damn son.

The emperor, the princess and the princes seems to be nice. But really how could you forget a whole fucking child?? I can't even fathom it.

Dex-chan lover
You are the problem, Oslo. Dressing like a tramp and smoking in the records room.

The Emperor seems nice.
Which immidieatly makes me 10 times more suspicious of him than if he would be an asshole from the start.

Dex-chan lover
lmao what do you mean “oslo” - thats grell

also lmao which attendant is keeping tabs on the emperors sexcapades and filing them in the library 😂😂

rereading this again its funny how oslo really resembles grell.

like she's the recorder or something and grim reapers also have this sort of recording of memories

Fed-Kun's army
did he really tell her to "wait" for him and then just forget her, a whole fucking child, for seven years? where tf has he been??? what tf has he been doing for seven years that he forgot a whole fucking kid?

He doesn't seem like a bad guy or the type to forget about his own kid, there must be a satisfactory explanation for this.
I liked her reaction and It's nice how they didn't take her from that place and are instead providing things from afar until she's comfortable.

Fed-Kun's army
i hope he didn't act all nice because he assumed the girl have some short of power or blessing and he's plan to use her .-.

@jaellasster RIGHT?! And from the way the story is treating him, we're probably suppose to like him and he'll learn to be a good father and she learn to love him... 🤮

Ohhhhh is it like his ancestor that she thought was him or something???

Users who are viewing this thread