The Princess in the Dumpster

the only semi cringe for me is the spirit is the ML if I'm not mistaken and he has watched over her since youth so the relationship developing romantically is awkward for me. Never understood guardian romance development but that's just me

Dex-chan lover
If she eats a bag of Estrella chips, she won't certainly be hungry anymore.

I like 🤗 its not mostly centered on fluff but more on the situation with her relations to the world and people around her. So I didnt get bored but I was actually curious and I like the characters they didnt feel irrelevant at all

I dislike the skin tone of the emperor. Also, the eyes of other people were done very poorly. The story is interesting though.

Things are taking too long to get to the main part, its kind of like a continuous filler episode. Dropped

Didnt know simping means loving and adoring your kid who was forgotten and abandoned for so many year. Tbf i agree they dote on her too much but cant blame them for it but yeah i dont think this is simping, just familial love(excessive)

I’m up to date and have been following this since almost the start but I always want to go back to restart reading this or go back to previous chapters because there’s so many precious moments and interesting developments, even though we’re just getting started lol

I read a lot of other series bc of how cute and loveable certain characters, but I think bc there’s no immediate character to hate constantly (like those rival characters or somebody sabotaging constantly, it’s such a relaxing read. Definitely still some exciting or fearsome developments to anticipate too

Users who are viewing this thread