The Princess in the Dumpster

Lol, basically, if she grows up well, inherits the throne, she’ll be immortal. How can a ruler be forgotten. That’s the way to keep the empire for eternity. I’ll just drop this here.

@lolikoki

I see your point and I definitely agree that traditions shouldn't necessarily be considered law but there are some traditions that are harmless like the one you used as an example. People not eating pork or some meats is pretty harmless, it's like choosing to be vegetarian or just being picky about food in general. I don't think that it should be like a government level law but if people wanna continue following it, whether due to religion or personal reasons, I don't think it's harmful.

Of course this doesn't mean that there aren't bad traditions that are laws in certain countries. There definitely are. An example being FGM (female genital mutilation) that is often practiced in places in Africa and some islands in Oceania for various reasons. This tradition is extremely harmful and should be abolished.

So in the end there are both good and bad traditions. Some benefit us, some are pretty neutral and some will straight up mess up everything.

In the end though we should question everything and try to find knowledge about the things we are unsure about so that our choices in what traditions we do choose to keep around come from a well educated base rather than an emotional one. At least that's my take on it personally.

@enma1001 i don't think that inheriting the throne is a wise choice, there will always be someone who is displeased with someone who rules. An assassination will held place, wars could take the ruler's life. Or that clan can wage war against estrelle, or hire some assassins to kill her... Remember that her existance is heresy as the manhwa says.

maaaaaaaaaan i hated this series but now it's gettign interestign
stop beign such simps family members its so annyoign

@Aristia_leycene
Wait hold up okay I heard what the winter spirit did but
idk if I'm miss reading what you said but she didn't have jewel eyes before? Are saying she got them after she was revived?

@rougeblush I think it’s the same artist drawing the manhwa (because the art style looks greatly similiar). Manhwas often have a nicer-looking cover and average and non-detailed art when reading. People usually intrigue by the look and stay for the content after all.

Users who are viewing this thread