The Princess in the Dumpster

@Elilla welcome to the party, here's a cup of tea and a truck load of fluff have a seat and enjoy this lovely piece of cuteness with all of us

I have mix feelings. I always think too much of the behind the scene. Like it seems the emperor loves the empress, then what were the feelings when Estrella was conceived? I hope he like her mother but also at the same time, because that would feel like betrayal. Idk just rambling I guess lol

@Alexa201, I think Estrella is actually the oldest princess. The dumpster castle was far too torn apart for merely being neglected for 7+ years. Since her mother's clan is immortal, dies if they are forgotten or give birth via outsider blood, it seems likely that the birth and pregnancy isn't normal either. So I think the king while young loved Estrella's mom but she didn't tell him about her clan's issues. So when he said he'd come back he meant it without knowing that his memory would be wiped. So he continued living his life with a wiped memory and eventually fell in love and married our red-hair mom and had 3 kids with her (and based on how red-hair mom talks, it seems like they've known each other for a super long time and were like imperial coworkers beforehand). And that it was only 7 years ago that Estrella finally 'manifested' into existence.

oh shoot, where have i been all these time?! omg i love the art, i love the plot, i love the fl, i love everything, thank you so much for translating<3

I adore this story. Why? Because the entire family is nice. The father is nice. The brothers are nice. The sister is nice. The stepmother is nice. Normally, one of these would be hostile and actually try to bully the new child that came from another mother. There would even be political reasons for hostility because she might actually be a threat to one of her siblings' position for the throne or something.

But no, they are ALL nice people and they ALL want to take care of her, love her, and be a family for her.

This is the type of story I wanted to see more often.

Can i smack erban really fucking hard!? Seriously that red head freaking ruined it all

Fun read with good art and characters. Chapters are somewhat slow but still move the story and characters forward. Recent chapters go further into worldbuilding.

He’s trying so hard to be a good dad I love him 😭😭😭 also if the animal term thing ever comes up again, there’s words for that! Dam and Sire are pretty understandable in day-to-day! Great translations as always! <33 ( ˘ ³˘)♥︎

Well uncle-daddy sure has it tough but i dont know who to trust i just want my baby cute mc to be happy without conspiracy theories around her... like the whole thing surrounding her birth is highly suspicious but then the spirit actions make me dub him

@Mimi_blue i think we can trust the emperor/king/uncle-daddy and his family except his younger brother the red head asshole.
The spirit is protective of her coz he know her circumstances and i think the spirit is the one that has been taking care of estrella way before she was found. And i assume spirits and humans arent friendly to each other. Im worried estrella gets confused again by some idiots(specially the brother) and ruin her relationship with her family.

Users who are viewing this thread