The Princess in the Dumpster

I wouldn't say I hate the “fake” kid because he's still just a kid. But the way he's pushing all his anger on Estrella is really annoying

Group Leader
You know, I actually love the fake kid. Pfft. In a different sense. He's ought to be good entertainment. I can't wait to see him speed into his doom.

Isaac's original eye color is kinda weird... Or is that whiteness a kind of censoring of his original eye color?

I can't hate the redhead kid (for now) because it seems he has a more pitiful backstory than Estrella. Not to mention, the reason he's so cold and wary of her is because he saw her corpse in that flashback, which he is positive that it's real. What would a kid think of seeing a supposed dead body come back to life and everyone loving it? We call those zombies in modern literature and they're considered a monster, so he's not that wrong considering his belief.

The redhead is seriously overthinking things, even the demon dude thinks it’s ridiculous, and the answer to the question of “Redhead saw Estrella’s corpse” is easily
the spirit revived her using his magic.
But that’s just my theory.

To be honest, when I saw this manga the title threw me off ..it's just insulting & frustrating it's too straight forward, I feel bad fo the princess..

It took me a month or weeks to actually read this ..and I already know it was actually good it's the title that made me not too 😒😒

At what point did they properly explain the demon/possession thing that's going on? Which chapter? Its like there's this obvious snake in the room and noones saying anything. So fucking annoying

@Genero_ Another official translation of the title is "Princess in the Rough" in tapas. I'm genuinely curious, though, why you thought the title could be insulting? I mean, it just literally says that she's in a dumpster not that she belongs in one.

Damn i wonder if some authors just hate some of their minor characters. I mean who in their right mind would.
accuse the child of the highest leader of the country who has special powers and is clearly doted upon the your highest leader of being evil or casting dark magic

Also i wanna smack that kid in the head more and more now

sno

I like the fact that the kids are acting like kids not adults. Of course they don't act perfect, this give the characters room to grow without being unlikeable.

What’s with this ending? This cliffhanger! The MC is just too cute even when she’s scared.

Users who are viewing this thread