The Princess in the Dumpster

Omg I really love this !! <3 Thanks for the update guys! Hope everyone is healthy and happy ♪(๑ᴖ◡ᴖ๑)♪

I'd be annoyed if all these random people kept pushing their annoying ideas on to me. I get that they're worried but at the same time, she's literally always been in the forest so there's nothing different than her usual. Just because they know doesn't mean they have to get a say but y'know....
Shoujo. :/

I'm very nicely surprised. I thought the emperor would be cold and cruel (like in mostly manhwas nowadays i guess) but it turned out really good. He's not a loving person, but he is not cold either. And I really enjoyed reading about her mother and how it happed that she was forgotten, her clan seems pretty interesting. Definietly gonna wait and read more, it feels kinda fresh. :D

this is so good!! i hope we learn more about her mom soon but i'd be satisfied if she just met her friend soon too! estrella is so cute

this is so boring that girl is too dramatic for me, even thou she's been thru a lot there are other stronger fl's her age that have been thru shit, poor maid getting scratched :( thank you to the translators for your hard work :)

@rikiwichman I get what you mean, but she’s also a feral child with pretty much no human interaction. I think her reactions are quite similar to feral animals. I mean, if I didn’t know what a bath was, I’d probably have thought that the maids were trying to drown me!

Users who are viewing this thread