The Princess in the Dumpster

GUAU EL GRUPO QUE SIGUE SACANDO CAPITULOS SE LA ESTA RIFANDO CON LA HISTORIAAA gracias por todo su trabajo por favor continue T~T

THANK GOD, THE EMPEROR AND ALL OF HIS CHILD IS A GOOD PERSON TO ESTRELLA

I have bookmarked this manga, please keep translating, super thankyou 💜

@rikiwichman well she is a child. And she isnt a reincarnated one. Like hell, she doesnt even knw anything in ths world. Its understandable tho. And she have more scratches, like every whre.

Quite frankly I dont feel anything for the girl nor this story. I feel like the author is really pushing pity for the FL here by making her look super miserable, but it's not working on me? The "look at het she's so pitiful" play is overdone.

If I'd compare, I totally have lots of feel for Athy in Suddenly Became a Princess One Day, even though the author doesnt try to make Athy as pitiful as this.

Maybe it's just me but the overall flow of this story just dont catch my interest. I find it boring, and I dont like any of the characters nor the plot. The family dont behave like royalty. For instance, that emperor just accepts her and took one second to try and please a child in the dumpster? Maybe Im too used to tyrant emperors, but nope. He doesnt even have any aura nor characteristic of an emperor. He's like, "Oh you guys say there's a mysterious child in one of the castles? I'll go too, I'll go now!!!" Yeah like emperors have that much free time lol

@monkey123
because she is a princess but her mother is "forgotten" because somekind of magic power and she lives in an old castle that's now a dumpster for old furnitures.

Dex-chan lover
So the current King is not her father...
Tbh, It's kind of flat since it's been several chapters and not too many conflict. I do wait until more revealed.

So it's alright, but why is no one questioning how she casually carries a dragon with her?

Idk why some dislike the story. I find it adorable. Plus, it is about abandoned child who raised by animals and maybe spirits? It does not make the child any weaker like other FL. I can't wait to see how she grow up to be

Plus, the father and the siblings is nice too.

Double-page supporter
This is a really good series! Thanks a lot for your hard work, team :)

Im genuinely Surprise the Emperor/Father,Step Bro/Sis are not a total douchebag, arrogant, selfish, emotionless, Egoistic Characters that you find in any Similar settings.

Users who are viewing this thread