The Princess in the Dumpster

I'm glad to see that the family is so wholesome and its not some shitty evil king who wants to exploit her or horrible step siblings though we haven't seen the step mother yet

This reminds me of i am a child of this house except everyone else feels hella freaking sketchy. Dad looks sketchy, his daughter and kids feel sketchy, knights are sketchy. Even heron feels hella sketchy like they all found a treasure and are already thinking of how to spend it.
Like the king's action feels hella empty like he just wants to be on estrella's good side because of the her eye. Kids attacked her soon as they saw her. And now they just wanna meet her because of curiosity which is ok. Knight that found her wanted to help her specially even more coz of her eye. Its all about her eye. And it feels sketchy until someone spoiler dump me explanation on her eye

Edit: I'm warming up to the dad, he doesnt seem to be bad but it feels like he's hiding something

This a guess from reading so far . It may not be true.

I keep thinking Estrella is hella old because of magic and not aging because she was weak and her people's heritage since she was not known and had no name so she's actually feral because she's been alone for decades especially since that magician seems to sleep for seasons...I keep wondering if she's actually his sister or great aunt because of the king consulted the records and has decided for her safety to cover it up and because he resembles the relative that is her father he's using it to atone for his relative leaving her and possibly prevent people wondering why she's so young or the realities of her mother's people

Dex-chan lover
just a thought before reading. her hair is hella nice for someone living in a dumpster. it's better than mine and i don't even live in a dumpster lol

Each chapter is burning me up with excitement I can't wait for next update goddamit.

This series is SLEPT on. If you like fluff and non-murderous emperors that actually care for their children, this is the series to read. Kinda tired with all the overdramatic plot of other manhwa like that.

Minus the depressing theories, I HOPE this manual won't lead to a stupid family feud. It has been rare enough to find fluffy family oriented manwha nowadays

Users who are viewing this thread