The Princess in the Dumpster

I'm so glad to finally see a decent father who cares!!! And siblings who actually like their new sibling instead of wanting to avoid/hurt/kill her!! Please let them have a happy ending together!!

Slow pacing but its comfy?
I was expecting a shitty family antagonizing an "outsider" sister but they're very kind...

10\10 . slow . 0 dumb stuff . 0 op mc . 0 wasted chapters for furry companions . as always koreans are better than trash 0 IQ chinese wuxia, and 8 years old kids mentality of japanise isekai manga

Dex-chan lover
Good 9/10 art. 10/10 plot. 10/10 Intelligent MC

@ATTERODOMINATUS
Agreed. Chinese has either great art or terrible art, but 0 IQ power cultivation plot armor. Japanese has plot armor and pointless fanservice. Korean usually has the better plot, but the art skill is variable.

It seems consistent that all assertive FL MCs are a full 20-50 IQ points higher than ML MCs for some reason. Shy/unconfident FL MCs are around as dumb as typical ML MCs, though.

it's so refreshing to find something that isn't isekai, has some new ideas (the colors she sees) and isn't trashy royal family from the get go.

Thank you for the great work!

Ayyy el espíritu es más mono de lo que pensabaaa!! Igualmente gracias por traducir🥺❤️

Double-page supporter
Often, the emperor father in many manhwa/manhua like this one are like ice queens, but the one here is normal and I like it!

yoa

Dex-chan lover
This kind of pacing is very fresh! With how manhwa plots usually go, you kind of predict what will happen next right? This doesn't feel like it at all! 10/10

Users who are viewing this thread