The Princess of Sylph (Twitter Version) - Vol. 1 Ch. 34

Group Leader
And that's the end. I hope this got you more excited to see where the serialized version is heading and maybe also gave a different impression of Natalia and Sara. There's been some slight changes to their characters but I think they'll unfold the same.

There's still tons of extras to tackle, and I'll be working on those sporadically. You're probably wondering why Natalia's walking at the end, and one of the first extras I'll be translating will deal with that.

Also, in the language of flowers, lavender means: "I will wait for you," hopes, uncertainty, happiness will come.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
THOSE KNIGHTS WERE WOMEN?????

I love their moment together in the bath, it's just so sweet and tender.

Thanks for translating the entire thing!!! I can't wait to see how serialized version will deal with all of this (though I hope it's resolved more happily with less casualty)!

Dex-chan lover
That last page. Power couple going to kick ass vibes. Thanks for the food. That's was quite the feast.
Wiping my mouth ojou-sama style
Yeah, they're my favorite couple, and in such a short time. Love the idea of them going through tough events together, as a team.
THOSE KNIGHTS WERE WOMEN?????

I love their moment together in the bath, it's just so sweet and tender.

Thanks for translating the entire thing!!! I can't wait to see how serialized version will deal with all of this (though I hope it's resolved more happily with less casualty)!
Yeah, I was surprised too lol. That bath moment was just as understated and touching as all their other interactions. Lovely and heartfelt, not pandering at all. "Tender" was a great word. Natalia reinforced her quote from the last chapter, and allowing Sara to see her at her most bare and vulnerable. Very sweet, especially with Natalia's squirming and their banter. Sara wanted to wash her baby and ended up feeling like she was washing a baby.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the translatioooooons!!! Seriously I can't stress enough how great to have this early version is, and I genuinely appreciate the team for bringing it here.

Thanks, I wouldn't have discovered this serie if it wasn't for your hard work. This is exactly what I needed after Dungeon Meshi ended.

Banned
Yeah, kind of figured the Editors told the author to change things up. I think going forward, it won't be as much misery and psychological stuff going on. The sister's suicide attempts were quite dark the last few chapters, especially her facial expressions just made it all worse. Let's see how the events will play out in the first place. I think the grand narrative will stay, like the legs and the attack on the kingdom, but it won't dwell too much on the despair stuff.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks a ton for translating this version!
It really made me love the whole serie even more!

Users who are viewing this thread