The Princess of Sylph (Twitter Version) - Vol. 3 Ch. 12 - Greaves

Group Leader
The greaves remain very cool. Kamejiro added
When getting into fights or trouble in towns, I'd prefer if Natalia settled it with just her leg armor, not wanting to scare the townsfolk by drawing her sword.
though I'm not sure how the people would react to a heel threatening to go through someone's eye.

These brief pages of sketches (Mid-Battle, My Light, Cold Day's Drink, Cutennoying sister Sara, etc.) are a recent thing Kamejiro seems to want to keep up, and I'm all for it.

Last edited:
Aggregator gang
I wonder if this will go back to the main story or is it finished? That’s why the author is only posting some of their sketches and extras.

Banned
I wonder if this will go back to the main story or is it finished? That’s why the author is only posting some of their sketches and extras.
Maybe she can't contain herself to draw these scenes but since they're still far off in the main story, she does these little sketches to not only tease future stuff but to also release pent up desires. Sometimes artists just can't contain themselves. And the story is not finished in the slightest.

Dex-chan lover
Ma'am, may I be present when you're interrogating villains. I would like to study your techniques. I swear my intentions are impur- I mean pure😇

Users who are viewing this thread