The Princess of Sylph - Vol. 2 Ch. 10 - Snapdragon (2)

Group Leader
Okay it's actually a 3-parter. Really throwing off my flower meaning game here. Also next chapter will be an interlude while Kamejiro works on volume 2. But after that and a brief chat in the afterlife we should be back to the present.

And uh, you might be getting the impression the story's getting a bit darker. Maybe now's a good time to mention Kamejiro said she wants to write yuri featuring two noble ladies forced to fight their way through mud and blood.

Anyway I made this for you all in advance:
8YOWIjS.jpg

For those of you who haven't read chapter 1 in a while, I plan on re-uploading volume 1 using the higher quality volume raws in a few days. The work's already done, I just need to QC it. And I'll be uploading another extra when that happens.

Dex-chan lover
thanks for the translation!

so the brother basically entrusted sara with the sword huh? he mustve known itld be in good hands seeing how selfless she acted

nyannibalism approves of all blood drinking done in this chapter

It doesn't matter how selfless she is. Sara can't use the sword because she doesn't have the mana to use it. What the brother did renders the sword useless. Now no one can't use it.

This is why the princess from the water kingdom wanted to kill Sara. As long as Sara is alive, no one can't use the sword, and that means the wind kingdom has lost their only means to defend themselves from monsters.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Sara is really good at gaslighting herself the right way! I should learn from her, lol, maybe my confidence will up by a huge amount if I think like her. :aquadrink:

Also, is that the Prince? What a beautiful man he is. :glee:

Dex-chan lover
this monthly release schedule is killing me... ahh, to exist at the end of time, free to peruse all yuri at my leisure...

Banned
Can't believe a manga made me tear up and then follows it up with erotic blood drinking right after. And it's not even about vampires.

Double-page supporter
Why would the brother do this? No one can use the sword now.

Dex-chan lover
It doesn't matter how selfless she is. Sara can't use the sword because she doesn't have the mana to use it. What the brother did renders the sword useless. Now no one can't use it.

This is why the princess from the water kingdom wanted to kill Sara. As long as Sara is alive, no one can't use the sword, and that means the wind kingdom has lost their only means to defend themselves from monsters.
I said basically the same thing to another person, but I'm sure it's because she's powerful enough to defend her kingdom on her own. She doesn't need a weapon as much as she needs a reason to live and take care of her own self.

Dex-chan lover
Page one is the most fastest back story of sister Sara got banished. Her dress code is different than usual.

Bro easily give an approval even though he just meet Sara. Easygoing personality level at max.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread