The Princess of Sylph - Vol. 3 Ch. 14 - Tuberose (2)

Dex-chan lover
If there's something I find consistently praiseworthy about this manga, other than everything, it's the no-nonsense approach Sara and Natalia have towards each other. Sara knows Enna's threats are empty and Natalia would never abandon her, and Natalia surely isn't about to go 3 months without her nunwife.
Yes. The confidence of their relationship really stands out, even in it's early stages. It has an "us against the world" vibe, while also having so many unique intimate, touching moments thrown about. From how they talk about each other, touch each other, comfort each other, they feel like a married couple and only get more and more confident in their love as time passes. It's a very casual connection that's simultaneously understated and blunt at the same time. A really nice and unique balance.

Last edited:
Banned
I LOVE HER!!!!
AiywB5n.png
I would murder her if i could

Dex-chan lover
thanks for the translation!

whats with these princesses with great acrobatic skills? they need to start a royal olympics or something

Dex-chan lover
What a damn great chapter. And even though I really hate Enna, she's such a comically despicable villain, it's somehow fun.
Thanks for the chapter!

Aggregator gang
At the bottom of page 30 Enna says Sara touched someone sexually under the excuse of healing them, that she's literally "the embodiment of lust." This isn't in reference to Sara and Natalia. It kind of gets lost in how hectic the end of the chapter is.

But again, Enna's extremely biased and probably heard this secondhand. There's a number of situations I can think of that make it more sympathetic. For example, Sara might have simply been using "healing" as an excuse to visit her girlfriend at the time, but given her pedigree this would have been enough to disgrace her family. I'd be shocked if Sara did anything truly wrong. She's very much the "heart of gold down on her luck" archetype.
ah, i see it now. thank you for clarifying, and for assuaging my anxieties.

Users who are viewing this thread