The Problem of My Love Affair - Ch. 49

Contributor
I only post this because it's an in vogue meme and feels appropriate to the circumstances but:
*Telescoped eyes Pepe*
"BOOBA"

@Lelleo
What's it like? Is the boss in that series as dorky Cha?

This is so funny... I can't...when she suddenly grabbed his hair and everything that follows after that is so funny 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

It's always like this, when I start getting serious about their drama... the author makes me choke by laughing... I mean... LOOK AT HIS BACK PEOPLE HIS BUTT OMG I CAN'T EVEN...

For one moment, I thought he will pretend to lose consciousness to receive cpr. Lol

@subliminal
Secretary Kim is pretty famous work actually. It was even serialized a couple of years ago, and the ML is quite the same handsome obsessively-possessive "high-schooler in love" type of boss with a dark secret 😏

Contributor
@Lelleo
I read it through the https://mangadex.org/group/6140/001_rips rips. It was pretty decent.
Although you could argue there are similarities I think they are constraints of the boss/secretary dynamic as I've read similar in countless other series and Cha seems way more dorky than Lee.

Lol!! She thinks he’s sleepwalking and I’m sure he thought she was drunk when she brought up the CPR!!!!!! Hahahhahaha

Users who are viewing this thread