The Problem of My Love Affair - Ch. 57

Damn, Mo Taehee's adaptive skills are top-notch. She reacts to the situation in a way that ideally resolves it. Just when the guy is about to lose his job, she comes up with the perfect excuse to let him keep the job.

Dex-chan lover
Coughcoughcough poor glasses secretary. He did his best to protect and work.. and this is the result. One word and his job lost :c
Many thanks

Ngl I actually prefer Taehee and Taehyung being a cute office couple- But I already know she’s probably gonna end up with her sleep walking rich boss lmfaooo

Lol now Soohyeok has to be jealous of his right hand secretary now. But I feel for Taehyung, so loyal to his boss and dedicated to his work, but it didn't matter because optics are still what's important. That was almost depressing because you just know shit like this happens in real life.

It's a good thing this is a romcom though and our female MC is a quick thinking genius, lmao.

🤣🤣He can't stand it if you hold another man's hand!! Poor baby!!🤣🤣

Thanks very much for the update!😊

Double-page supporter
Bwahahaha now this is what's the title's all about lol

Thanks for the update DBA scans team!!! ILYSM!!!!

lol this episode had me cracking up!!! The 3rd wife- Mo and Yoon being a "couple"😂 But what the heck!! Who strips COMPLETELY in front of their secretary even if they are same sex and not LGBTQ?!?!?!?!?

lmao this chapter is a wreck

Male lead just bare naked in the video and then secretary yoon pops in, the third wife yelling oppa, and secretary mo and yoon makes me ship them haha

Users who are viewing this thread