The Problem of My Love Affair

Just binged all these chapters. Very interesting premise - helps it stand out against all the other manhwa. Thank you for uploading!

This story is hilarious! I can't stop reading it. Definitely my favorite manhwa. Thank you for the updates!

I stopped reading at chapter 26... And accidentally clicked ch. 43. All i can say is i gave myself a spoiler and also the art changed. Not that im complaining but its just so different from the previous art. I should read again to see the comparison.

Aggregator gang
imo the start was a bit rocky but it quickly became interesting and fun once that part got solved. I laugh every chapter, the ML is such a fun little idiot and the FL is such a nice character to watch interact. strong personality too.

Haven't laughed this hard reading a manga in a long time. A refreshing take on the 'cold CEO' genre! Love both the ML and FL!

SO FUN! I saw the indo translations at some other sites and it looks promising 😂 can’t wait! Thank you TLs, Please don’t drop this gem.

I hope this doesn't get dropped 'cause it's very very cute! Thank you for the translations, Dead but Alive 💛

seems kinda cute but the ml is absolutely unbearable, if theres no good progress soon its getting dropped

Ha!! The story is really great and cute and every character is just right but the ml just ruined it for me. It just frustrates me that a story with a right amount of cuteness and potential gets ruined by a single character.

This is hilarious 😂 I’ve been laughing like crazy all the time. 10/10 for the secondhand embarrassment

Users who are viewing this thread