The Queen Is Busy - Ch. 6 - Confrontation with Xiao Fei

Dex-chan lover
As a dude, I can't stand the men who are in charge of these harems.

Supporter
I agree with everyone on this thread, would have tagged, but it would of looked spammy.

Only my queen? My queen his ass... Arghhh hate that playboy who only talked with his words out but not acting it out. Well good luck to the top 3 queen feeling down to earth nyahahhaha

Thanks for this bunch :)

Double-page supporter
So... the Queen had killed her son? Or maybe was framed?

So this son would be maybe the first prince? Or the second prince? It would cause a power struggle with the queen, but it certainly would make this concubine get a higher status

doesn't matter if this concubine has a son first. concubine son status is below queen son. the concubine probably killed her own son somehow and masked it as if its an accident or the emperor carelessness. it's quite common in Chinese harem story.

aaaaah I just want a hug hug huggie time with the little prince!!! Gimme the fluff baaaack

Argh, the frustration when that bitch cannot be punished...anyway I hope our heroine will have the upper hand next time and if only she has the memories of the previous owner. And again I hate weak emperors like this which is obviously stupid for being fooled by these fake bitches....

Double-page supporter
Damn all that mental struggle, believing in the heart of the cards, drawing your best combo... only to be played by a game ending trap card....

?? Seriously? I’m resigned to the lack of logic in most of these webtoons, but...really? First, the dude is confused why his wife “has changed” when he broke his promise to be monogamous & then left her in a pit of vipers. Now, he finds out she was killed & her murder covered up, & he just?? Walks away??? Bc the concubine name drops?

Listen, if we’re saying all this terrible misogyny & harem s*** is a product of the setting, then can the author be consistent with the rest of the deets? A concubine shouldn’t be raising her voice at the emperor, & dead potential heirs (or whoever he is) are NBD. 😩😫

Meo

Dex-chan lover
So...did the original Queen kill the first born Prince so her son (Prince Ling?) would be the first Prince? Was it another concubine?

Users who are viewing this thread